What's your SPECIALTY?

I'm starting this thread in hopes that we can utilize each others talents. The more forgers I meet the more I have noticed that some are especially gifted in one area more than some others. I am personally definitely an aesthetic forger. Whereas some of my friends are good at game play, making switches, gametypes, etc. I am hoping that by posting where your talents are, that we can bring out the best in each of our maps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I specalize in vehicule driving and stratagy. Im pretty stuborn though and often run head on into a fire fight. Im good with launchers, sniper rifles (only if I have good cover), shotguns and the classical assault rifle. The vehicles I can drive extremly well are the falcon, warthog, mongoose, renavent and banshees. All in all im good with recon weapons and I can pilot almost anything.

My specialities are making satellite dishes/Bases, I can operate any vehicle turret/weapon with ease, I can fly a falcon superbly, I can drive a wraith fine, I can shoot banshees out of the sky using a scorpion as an anti-air defence and I make an excellent wingman (drawing fire, returning fire, providing cover fire, piloting a falcon to drop off/pick up team mates etc)

• 4 months later...

im a perfectionist, idea generator, astetics, infection, and invasion for forge.

i constantly forge half forge slayer maps

give me a dropsheild and ill test your map.

im good with dmr, grenade launcher, spiker, skyjacking, highjacking, but never win at melee range because i dont resort to fists

i also need some help in my maps with g-types and testing and weapon placement so far ive scrapped most of my maps due to lack of theese

Im good at testing and breaking maps. Finding areas where you thought noone would go or try to go. If you need that kind of help let me know Mrdietz y is my gamertag (note the space between z and y) I will do my best to break everything you work so hard to make perfect. Also am a perfectionist with kill zones.

• Like 2

im good a vehicular based maps.

Im good at testing and breaking maps. Finding areas where you thought noone would go or try to go. If you need that kind of help let me know Mrdietz y is my gamertag (note the space between z and y) I will do my best to break everything you work so hard to make perfect. Also am a perfectionist with kill zones.

I'm good at that too xD

I've been complimented on my Infection and Invasion maps, so I would say those would have to be my strengths in forging. Here's a small portfolio of what I've accomplished in each of these sectors.

Infection Maps:

"Skyrim: Fort Dawnguard"

Skyrim3.jpg

"Tanker"

Tanker2.jpg

Invasion Maps:

"LOTR: Minas Tirith"

Lotr1.jpg

"[PB] Assassin's Creed"

PB6_zps4d358b76.jpg