Halo: Reach Community Playdate

Choot 'em

COMMUNITY PLAYDATE!!!

Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012

Time: Beginning at 8 a.m. (central time)

All day event!!

Join in the fun with fellow community members in Halo: Reach multiplayer matchmaking and custom games!!!

Races and fun gametypes to be held throughout the day!!

*SPECIAL GAMETYPE...CARNIVAL*

Don't be left out!!

:thumbsup: SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Event will take place early Saturday morning to accommodate our fellow members from across the pond and beyond!! I will be on at that time so please send an invite or message to join!!

Again, I look forward to spending time with the community!!

Please Sign up here by posting gamertag and remember to send an invite or message to join!!

Also, don't forget to add your GT to our Official 343i.org site gamertag

HERE!!

If you have any suggestions, please respond

HERE!!

You can simply use this

Time Zone Calculator

Louisiana is Central Time Zone

or

Refer to this World Time Zone Map

..............................Central Time Zone...........................................................................................................

..........................................\\\\////.......................................................................................................................

world_time2.gif

I will try to get up at 9 am (Eastern Time), so I could join. Sign me up Choot 'Em! I'm up for some Reach! :D :yahoo:

Gamertag: PLaTiNuM 5kiLLz (Already on your Friends List). Also, Splatter Monkey, Hot Pursuit and YouTube Channel:: TheHaloForgeEpidemic. (Some Suggestions)

Jester I will play for 24 hours if it mea

as my beautiful and darling wife has just brought a new xbox home, i will partake, i am working all day though 8-8 day shift, so i will catch up with anyone online that evening if your still on.

Jester I will play for 24 hours if it means a chance to play with the "King"! Now, if we could only get Twam and Bob to play..........

• Like 1

Im in but i suck at timezones (As Choot em may have noticed last time XD) but I live in the netherlands which is MET I think can someone please convert this for me :S

• Like 1

I wouldn't miss if the world! I love these play dates! Remember to add you gamer tag to the Forum 343i account, We will not be typing in individual names.

It'll be 9:00 at Eastern Time right? I'll be there!

P.S. quick question. how do I add my GT to the Forum 343i account.

My GT is obviously FIREN4.

• Like 1

as my beautiful and darling wife has just brought a new xbox home, i will partake, i am working all day though 8-8 day shift, so i will catch up with anyone online that evening if your still on.

Glad to see you have taken my advice on the Xbox Jester, lol! I am definately looking forward to you joining!

Anyone needing information on time zone differences can refer to the Time Zone calculator or Time Zone map I have edited in to the OP.

Thank you AD for adding the time zone calculator and map! :thumbsup:

P.S. quick question. how do I add my GT to the Forum 343i account.

Also, don't forget to add your GT to our Official 343i.org site gamertag HERE!!

Thank you all for signing up! Looks like we may have a full house! :thumbsup: