If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

Does someone want to explain to me WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

last time on 'if you can't feel it' , blue base got attacked by one dude, reds new guy, then Doll got pissed, ran to the base, and found an emp bomb on the floor, she stopped it, took it off the floor then ran like all hell to red base, Caboose followed, then the red guy turned around, oh and tucker was eating pb&j and chruch was on the can. anyways, james (the new red) shot the bomb in dolls hads causeing it to explode, he shot again, but missed only knocking her helmet off, she feel then took a knife out to kill, both finding out that they're friends. Doll figures out later that she is wounded and the surpresed pain comes in. she treats her wounds, and Tucker becomes a freaky stalker, James K.O'd on the floor and is being taken to blue base where doll will treat his wounds. the reds didn't do anything. oh, and the info he had got erased, thank you emp.

James began to awake, saw the color of the walls, and his hand flew to his sidearm, only to find it missing. His wound retched with pain from the sudden movement. It was semi-dark, and he murmered aloud, "How the hell did I get hit?"

Doll walked into the room, she had finished patching herself up, she wondered where Tucker took her armor, but decided to ask him when she was done. she turned on the lights and walked to James. "you took quite the hit," she said with a small smile. Doll started taking out the proper equipment to tend to James. she needed to know if the bullet made a clean exit or was stuck inside of him, she needed to to clean the wound, dress it, and give him enough painkillers, and other things, to keep him alive and on the right path to healing.

James coughed, "Aww you know me, im an effing magnet" he said dully, blood pounded through his ears. "You know the messed up part of this? The shot came from Red base, my own damned team." he reached up to take his helmet off, his sandy hair falling in a clump.

She giggled, as she helped him with his helmet. "Just like old times?" she asked, as she started working on his armor, unlaching and prying it off. "we were told about the dangers here, it should have been.." she paused as she fumbled with his body suit. "i'll get your some pain killers."

"What getting shot by my own teammates?" he said, his voice half friendly and half venom. "I'd appreciate the Painkillers though, and please, keep the blue-tards away from me.

Tucker reluctantly put her armor down and made his way to the main quarters, seeing if his PB&J was still on the ground.

Just then Caboose limps in saying "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow". Caboose then sits down and says "Hey, Doctor Doll person, I think I hurt my leg. You see there was this cute little kitten, except it wasn't a kitten and it had a robber mask around its eyes, so I tried to pet it... and it started biting and scratching my leg...".

James managed to hold his scream in as Caboose sat ontop of him and his wound. Damn thank god for painkillers... "Get off me you oof." he manged while trying to shove Caboose off. He cast a glance at Doll as if saying "Glad to see your teammates are dumb too"

Doll couldn't help but giggle, she led Caboose over to an open chair and told him to sit down. "I'll be right with you, i need to take care of James."

she then returned to Jame's side. "i just need to check if the bullet made a clean exit, but i guess you could tell me that?" she asked as she finished removing the top part of his body suit. she shook her head when she saw the wound, and instantly started taking out the proper supplies.

"Is it that bad" James inquired sarcasticly, stifling another cough. "Hey buddy, can you go fetch me your leader, I need to talk to him" he said as simply as he could to Caboose. "Hell if I know Doll, was walking away, got shot by my own effing teammate. Woke up here" I swear I will KILL whoever the hell shot me.

"Oh, you know, getting shot and passing out on the dirt floor isn't all that bad," she replied rolling her eyes, checking Caboose for fever, then returning to James. "this should help heal the injury," she said, as she started rubbing the salve over the round. of course after cleaning it. "if you like i can get Tucker to grab Chruch," she added, her focus on her work.

simmons walked out of the base, more then confused, he looked around for Sarge and Grif, even Donut. "hey Grif, what are you doing with that? i head a shot."

"Yeah that'd be good... hmmm, can i Have my handgun?" he said, a big smile on his face. Just then Tucker walked in, his mouth full of sandwitch. "Tucker, can you grab your leader for me, I'd like to speak to him. He talked to him slowly, expecting another Caboose.

Tucker had decided to check on the red guy. Maybe stab a knife in his side, or more likely rub peanut butter on his face while he slept. Instead he got orders barked at him, knowing Church he looked in the Kitchen, to find him just standing around. "Hey church, the red dude wants to talk to you!"

" I just wanted to meet the man who's mercy I'm at." he said cooly. To doll he added, "No, it's not so bad anymore" he lied through his teeth, in reality, it hurt like hell. He struggled to get up and shake the leader's hand, only to fall back down. "So, what can I call you?" he added, defeated.

she glared at him. "it will only hurt you in the end, i hope your telling me the truth."

Doll tried really hard not to laugh hearing caboose talk in his sleep, but she couldn't help it. "oh my god, he is just so adorable!" she giggled, then went to go wake him up. "Caboose, i need you to be awake," she said soothingly.