If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

"I'm A monitor, 819 Impetuous Repercussion, That's my designation... the one I gave myself. I came from a part of this Galaxy and the flood, and Gravemind tried to steal my ring, but I sabotaged it, and assimilated the Gravemind. I then ended up here, randomly teleporting in hopes of losing the gravemind. The Reclaimer stuff? It's what my creators designated your species... the forerunner." 819 said to Church and glowed a bright cyan.

"The forerunner only went to war because they deemed it necassary in order to save the galaxy and several of it's species from total extinction or assimilation from the flood." 819 stated and glowed a dim hue of white. "The reason for your war is non-existent. Testing?" 819 asked, making brief calculations and etcetera in a few nano-seconds.

Doll smile slightly, "there is nothing we can do now, our mission stays the same James, even if the ghosts of our past randomlly shows up," she said applying the bandade. "but, your no good dead, so rest up, and no more getting out of bed, not until i say so," she wagged a finger in the air. "or i'll put you under." she smiled and sat down on the bed, she was small enough to do so without hurting him. "yeah, we'll have to watch them, make for sure that no one is hurt, and all."

Simmons was standing behind Grif, he would have thought that he would have been heard, but no, Grif didn't even budge. "hey, Grif!" he called out.

*Washington was inside a falcon on his way to command when he was redirected* Agent washington, this is command, we've found an unknown fluctuation of power from Blood Gulch, we want you to check it out, let us known if you find anything of intrest, command out* Damn, pilot we're redirected to blood gulch, be sure to set us down at the usual spot. *the pilot muttered: not this again*

"Hmmm... I'm detecting motion some few kilometers away from my current position..." 819 stated abruptly before he turned to the general direction of the motion. "I shall await there arrival. They must be nice if they didn't even make an effort to jam my sensors." He chirped and slowly floated back into the base.

"Pilot set us down I'll make my way through the caves" "Aye Aye Sir" The falcon decended to the entry point "Thanks pilot" "No prob... freelancer" Wash went into the caves, appearing through the other side in Blood Gulch "Now then, whats that little flutter I haft to find...." Wash acivated his enhanced helmet with standard zoom "Well lets have ourselves a looksy" Wash looked around blood gulch, seeing that several warthogs had been crushed, he also noticed some blood on the ground then he found what he was looking for, wash surveyed the floating ball "What the hell is that?"

Monitor 819 floated inside the room of the base, he felt watched. Though he then floated outside, detecting random blood spatters and crushed warthogs he hadn't noticed from earlier.

Impetuous glowed a dark hue of purple, he was puzzled but then he detected a hearbeat. A single heartbeat, meaning t'was a Kig-Yar or a Human, possibly a Unggoy but the heartbeat was too powerful for it to be a Kig-yar or a Unggoy. So it was human, Reclaimer. Either way, they were being very... ominous.

Wash could have swore the thing looked at him, and also thought that the eye change may be a sensor mode of sorts... Wash pondered the origine of the Sphericle machine but then thought to himself. "Screw it, I've got a job to do!" Wash thought of which base he should scower for informantion at first. He noted that two of the reds, one of which he knew was simmons, and the other Grif, who was looking in the direction of the base, and was also trying to fiddle with the sniper rifle's scope system. Wash thought it best to see what the reds knew first, wouldn't want to find out the sphere was hostile, best to know the situation and what he was up against. Wash waited for the Sphere to look the other way, then sprinted to red base, Wash stopped as he neared Grif and Simmons, he stepped out from behind a tree, a bit curious to see their reaction to him, he walked up to them and said "Whats going on here?"

Wash looked to where Grif was pointing, once again using his zoom he saw several figures materialize with gold swirls aound them. Wash looked and saw the Sphere turn another color then the forms went different directions, possibly a search pattern, wash mumbled "dammit, whatever it is it has friends" Wash turned to grif and simmons, "I think I'll need some help on this one" Wash put a magazine in his Assualt Rifle.

819 Impetuous Repercussion took note of the new arrival, it had traveled over to the apparent red base. His sensors automatically adjusted so he could track the human. He then teleported over to the man in black.

Humming as though the weapons they used 'ballistics' were unable to penetrate his personal shielding system and chassis.