(H5 SPOILERS) Mafia: Spartan Edition

Axilus Prime

Day 32: I would like to play some Mafier, and yet it eludes me. More research must be taken about why this game hasn't started yet. Early theories include a resurgence of Destruct Septim's forces from beyond the dead, or an Azaxx anime gone wrong. Will write again when another report is in order.

• Like 3

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY

Sign me up

Here are the almost uncomplicated basics.

Game Start.

You get a Role PM, or you don't. Those who don't get Role PMs are Civilians / Spartans for the rest of this themed game. Civilians are the equivalent of Canon Fodder except for when they actually decide to do something about their powerlessness, and kick major ass.

If you get a Role PM you'll know immediately what faction it's for, and what you're supposed to do with the power given to you. That's the role of the Game Moderator yo.

Oh, btw, it's Civilians vs Mafia, but Neutral can be buddies and/or enemies with anybody. There is no exception. Though, you don't know who's who without clear-cut evidence so... Do whatever you want, but your allegiance lies with NO ONE but your Faction... however... you aren't forced to show it publicly. You're allowed to deceive others as much as you want, but remember: it can come back to bite you if you're not careful about what you say.

Finally, we have the 48 hour wait before Round 1 (this begins immediately after the game starts). You ask the Moderator AKA the one running the game to activate any role power you might have if you have a Role PM.

Finally finally, banter and argue all you want. Dribble, garbage, jokes, you name it. That's what I'm going to do.

Finally:Finally:Finally, Mafia scheme, and choose who will die on Round 1/any round during this time.

Round 1:

BOTH the Execution: Mafia destroying a player AND the Suspect List are posted::::::::::::::: Here's an example of what it would look like though Axilus' tastes differ from mine, so it's highly likely the layout / style / color will be different. Pretty much guaranteed:

Execution:

Mgfriggin Frag Ferlergur, da anti-Maefia Spartan, ded by lunges.

Suspect List:

Mgfriggin's Mother

Fergilicious

Boohoo baby

Caboose The Ace

You proceed to vote for 1 person to die from the 4 available options via random over-the-top-death (I don't know if Axilus will include ??? or RNG options). Only 1 person can die in a Lynch.

Lynch:

After 48 hours of voting, Axilus will lock the votes: preventing ANYONE from altering them. The Lynch is part of a separate post from the original Round 1 post.

Whoever had the most votes dies. If it's a tie then... usually we're forced to choose between those 2 on who will die in ANOTHER round of voting, but if that doesn't solve it... RNG eviscerates a player. In. Cold. Blood. Just how it likes it.

End of Round 1.

Continue.

48 Hour Wait.

Same as the one that starts with the game except you already have whatever PM you have to have.

Round 2 Begins:

Repeat everything from Round 1.

Oh, and you can make discussion or "Freedom Force" PMs with anyone regarding the game. Places to plot behind the scenes, or have backdoor shady deals, etc. There's almost ALWAYS a Freedom Force PM, and if no one invites you... it's probably because they don't trust you.

• Like 5