Top 10 August!

Fishy

Greetings everyone, how’s your day going? I hope it’s going well as mine is myself. However, my day’s concern isn’t as much as yours. Hopefully some of you can have your made day by this nice cool looking list Yoshi, EK, and I made ourselves. This list wasn’t easy to make, but it was sure fun. I will admit, out of the few months I have been on this committee I have never seen so many names discussed in a chat, as well as arguments taking place every few seconds. We each had our valid reasons as well as our differentiations. Nonetheless, we finally decided after setback and setback who to put on this list. We hope you guy’s enjoyed this month as much as we did. Now give it up for:

(list is in no specific order)

Halo5 follower

ShadowFiend216

Yang Xiao Long

Wam

Rrhuntington

Simple Soul

Orbis

Aramis

BATMAN

Betapen9

Honorable Mentions:

CabooseTheChase

Spyro

Axilus Prime

Congratulations ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. You guys deserved it. I hope to see you returning back as next month as well. Don’t get my hopes down now, I have high expectations. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful day. And as always, please no complaining about this list or about MoM, we don’t want to have to bar you from the next month. Thanks guys, and remember to follow the rules and play nice. ;)

• Like 7

Thanks guys and congrats to everyone who made it on the list.

I know it's been slow around here recently, and I am glad you guys discuss these lists at length. I appreciate that you all take time out of your day to think hard about who deserves top 10. Hopefully soon we'll be able to see some fresh faces on these lists soon.

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone who made the list!

It's hard to believe that this month is almost over.  Seems like the other day the last top 10 was released. Where does the time go?  

Time goes to this place called Time Summer camp that is eternal and every second, minute, hour etc goes to hang out with their fellow time beings :P

Congrats to those who made the list! also this has got to be a false list! shouldn't it be like this?

Fish Follower

FishyFiend

Fishy Xiao Long

Fisham

FishFishhuntington

Fishy Soul

Fishbis

Fishmas

FISHMAN

Fishpen9

• Like 4

A little late but meh, better late than never to show off an awesome list of nine amazing members, and that weirdo Yang guy.

Congratulations to everyone on the list, I believe I'm on 10 months now... P33nut.... FREE PIZZA! :3

• Like 1

Congratulations to all who made the list! Even now with school back in session, and work on top of it, I still plan on being as active as possible. Hopefully my activity won't be any less than it was over the summer.​ I really do hope we'll see some fresh faces here in the coming months though.

• Like 1