Fallout 4 announcement trailer

Fallout 4 announcement trailer

fallout_4_63529.jpg

"War. War never changes."

The game that so many people have waited so long for has now finally been confirmed. Ladies and gentlemen, Fallout 4 is coming.

After a site called fallout.bethsoft.com popped up yesterday no one really doubted anymore that at the end of the 24 hour countdown, displayed on the site, would be a trailer for the long awaited Fallout 4. Now that the countdown hit 0, we know for sure.

Check the trailer down here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4

Pre-orders can now be made. More info will be released at E3 on June the 14th 7PM PST.

Are you throwing your money at the screen yet?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 9

Looks really bad. Like this post apocalyptic Skyrim looks unbelievably bad. Horrible Setting. That dog at 0:38 is whimpering because he smells the CoD coming off this game. I mean look, he's Riley from Ghosts, it's the exact same player Model for God's Sakes! Perhaps I could be wrong, it could be GSD running away from the house because he smells the horrible DLC stench in there.

I've never played a Fallout game so that gives me even more right to judge and you cannot deny my logic in any case. It looks bad therefore my opinion is fact and you guys' opinions are wrong.

The Graphics, absolute dog mess on the carpet. I'm actually betting that those models that got vaporized in the Nuke were glad to be taken out of this "Game". Watch, and see how Bethesda baits you in with the name, gives you Crap, and runs away with the money you threw at them thinking you were getting a good game but the reality is, it's just "Hand Hold" the game 6.

Be Prepared for Disappointment. 

Hopefully at some point you realized that was me joking about all of that. :troll: And if it wasn't obvious, shame on me for making too gud of a troll post, or shame on you for not figuring it out. Anyway, have fun with this game guys. I know what it's like to wait many years for a game to be announced and I hope you enjoy it. I don't play Fallout and never had any interest in the series, but I hope it turns out great in the end.

• Like 2

...we do not pre-order, we do not pre-order, we do not pre-order...

Nope, can't do it. Sorry, fellow gamers, I know I'm contributing to the collapse of the industry but I'm going to throw money at this the moment the opportunity arises!

shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

• Like 8

I'm totally going to get it, but like a month or two after it's release. Because I remember Fallout 3's release. And Fallout New Vegas' release. And like every Bethesda release ever... lmao

#whyaremydragonsflyingbackwards

Those backwards flying dragons were the best bug ever though :hrhr:

As long as there are no game breaking bugs it'd be fine.

On retrospect and looking at the images Fishy provided. :)

Fallout 4 looks to have a much more broader colour pallet than the previous games.

And that is something I don't like it makes Fallout 4 look kinda cartoony.

Then again this is Alpha gameplay I presume or pre rendered cgi for the most part so I hope the finally game looks more gritty and real.

Like the previous Fallout games.

Those backwards flying dragons were the best bug ever though :hrhr:

As long as there are no game breaking bugs it'd be fine.

It sure was funny, up until you decided to go exploring and where in the middle of nowhere when this type of dragon appeared.

You couldn't kill it, it couldn't kill you. So you had to walk all the way to the nearest place with a loading screen to make it go away, the entire time listening to "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" and other such noises.

On retrospect and looking at the images Fishy provided. :)

Fallout 4 looks to have a much more broader colour pallet than the previous games.

And that is something I don't like it makes Fallout 4 look kinda cartoony.

Then again this is Alpha gameplay I presume or pre rendered cgi for the most part so I hope the finally game looks more gritty and real.

Like the previous Fallout games.

I agree with Caboose The Moose on this one. Fallout 4a appears to have what seems a much brighter, significantly larger pallet of color variance. Again, this is just a teaser so hopefully Fallout keeps it's gritty, wasteland look.

Speaking of hype:

fallout-4_o_4668747.jpg

• Like 1

What i like so far is the fact that the graphics look like it will be from the actual game! not some highly polished cut-scene version that won't exist in actual game play. And for all those people fretting the "poor" graphics, i am sure they will continue to make it look better as they go on. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...