Games with gold June 2015

Games with gold June 2015

hBx2Oa3.png?1

It's that time of the month again. The time where we take a look at what games we'll get for being such loyal Xbox Live members.

This month we get two free games for the Xbox One.

The first game we get, which you can download throughout June, is a game called Massive Chalice.

The second game that can be downloaded throughout June is one of the games from the last Games with Gold. Poolnation FX's download time has been extended for another month.

YySlLW6.png?1 hGQdqKX.png?1

Massive Chalice is a brand new game which will be released on the 1st of June for the first time. Without gold it can be bought for $19,99.

Poolnation FX would normally cost you $13,99 so if you haven't given it a shot yet, now's your chance.

For the Xbox 360 we also get 2 games.

The first one being Just Cause 2 which will be available for download from the 1st untill the 15th of June and the second one being Thief which is available from the 16th untill the 30th of June.

VqqI7nJ.jpg?1 cdIAnpZ.jpg?1

Just Cause 2's normal value is $14,99 and Thief would normally cost you $29,99.

Which game(s) will you download this month? And which one(s) would you recommend?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

Major Nelson's blog

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

Just Cause 2 is like GTA. The map is HUGE, and you can drive around blowing stuff up (though I think Just Cause has a similar system to the Stars in GTA. I think it's Heat or something). The grappling hook is the biggest thing. You can latch onto vehicles while they're driving, and also climb on top of a plane while flying it to plane surf (yes it's a thing).

• Like 1

Although the list of games aren't very good at all for Xbox One. I will be downloading the games and then uninstalling. Just so I can build my Games library up. Despite none of them being games people have played due to it being current gen. They might be alright in the end. If not, they're just another achievement farm.

Thanks RSR, always one step ahead.

• Like 1

Thief is actually a great game until you reach a certain point. Then things take a turn for the weird. Just Cause 2 is great for fans of shoot 'em up destruction games like Mercenaries and certain Red Faction titles.

I might dust off the 360 for Just Cause 2, because it's a decent way to kill some time.

• Like 1

Nut where do you find the normal value for these games that are going to be given away with Games with Gold? :)

The source.

^

Ah..... I wonder what makes the average price the average price though.

At a guess I would guess that this is the "average" price from the Xbox store.

Because lets face it the Xbox store is a rip off no question on almost everything.

Because for example the average price for Thief in my local store is 12.00, then again that is a used copy, but used copy is pretty much the same as a new, but cheaper. :)

Or is it the average price for a new copy in the USA?

Who knows, I'm not entirely sure.

But wait, I looked on the Ms store Uk and found this.... Thief-34.99

Chuff..... That makes even more smoke over this "average price"

I know i feel like a terrible person when i say this, but this FREE games just arent good enough for XB1. They need to at least throw us a AAA title every once in a while because these same ole same games are getting too much. I have gotten to the point where i dont even remember to check. Again, i know how dumb it is to complain about free though! lol