Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

RULE CHANGES [READ]:

1. Zombies can get Vaccinations, but they're unused
  2. 7 Vaccinations are given out per Round (1/3rd of the players)
  3. Any player that turns into a Zombie will be added to the Alpha Zombie's PM
  4. New Revenants will report to Tesla or Frankenstein's PM: they DO NOT report there if they spawn as a Zombie (because of the 25% Infection chance)
  5. Tesla & Frankenstein are immune to Infection
  6. You will not be told if you're Infected

Round links:

The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0: Prequel (direct predecessor of 10.0's story):

Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0

ROUND 1

Execution: below

Lynch: pending

Round 1
Scene 1: Execution

"When you go to the bathroom, you should never take a potty directly adjacent to a neighboring urinator, especially in between two. Breaking this rule will lead to several tragic instances: you could see your neighbor peeing, causing you to vomit; you can miss your pee while talking, causing you to vomit; and you can slip on pee while not watching where you're going, causing you to vomit."

A mysterious man known only as "The 9th Reject" paced back and forth on the television spewing nonsensical sentences (which would seem to be the ramblings of an inappropriate speculator), while holding a charred cigar. Unaware of the grisly scene surrounding the TV he continued his bizarre extrapolation. Through the gaping hole in the damp apartment, a commercial airliner collided with an unstable skyscraper: shivering the structures all around, and causing the screen to flicker on what remained of the power grid. Yet somehow it carried on with the message, though it's clear the TV is on it's last legs.

"When you vomit in the bathroom, sanitary workers must come in and detoxify the hydrochloric goob. This will lead to a huge line being formed in public restroom."

The skies were grey with dust, ash, and smoke particles lingering throughout the concrete jungle. Sounds from occasional explosions, crashes, and car alarms had long since withered away except for the occasional resurface. Feels like the whole thing was pulled straight from an Action Movie with an Apocalypse plot device. Hard to believe that this was once the great city known as Nessus...

"The line will put the world into utter disarray, causing car crashes, fights, and desperate men peeing in their tighty whitees."

Life could not be spotted anywhere... this changed once the survivors of the crash called for help. Corpses drug themselves from every crack, and crevice of the destroyed streets: lured out by the screams. One of these corpses, the Alpha, watched over all of them like a General. It made sure the plane was scrubbed clean of the living before fiery ignition. The Alpha lept from building to building. No mere mortal could ever hope to achieve it's level, even if infected.

Outside the heavily fortified Military bunker, dubbed the "Gulag", a condemned individual fled from a pursuing horde of undead. Militants on the top of the complex cheered, and bet on the poor person's survival.

"Someone will contract a deadly disease from the defecating and urinating men, which will inevitably spread to the rest of the world. "

The man tripped on a piece of rebar, and a cadaver sinked it's teeth into his ankle. Alpha, hidden in shade on the upper floor of University, scowled as the accused defiantly kicked the undead, and ran off into an alley. 5 infected sprinted in pursuit.

"The end. Zombies."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why am I even trying to explain this to you, clone?"

A Mafian held a magnum to Ash's forehead as the commander looked on, "We killed you before. She made sure of it. Yet here you are", he stooped down, "Why do you think this is?"

"I don't know what you're talking about you freak!", the subordinate pistol whipped Ash across the cheek, and the commander grabbed her face.

"I can kill you now... but it wouldn't make any difference. None of this makes any difference", hammer was pulled. The magnum with the tribal engraving moved like a belly dancer,  "We're all just shadows of reality... all of us. Unoriginal. Mafia, Neutrals, Protowns IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Ohhh hoho, but we know the truth now. WE KNOW THE TRUTH! And we will make sure they will suffer as we have suffered... TEN THOUSAND FOLD!"

Ash slumped, beaten and defeated. She still knew nothing of what the madman spoke of, and this bothered her to the brink of insanity. She wept... not like her past life had done. She would die with a whimper.

"This is the first of many farewells, Test Subject 4086. The rest of you will get to make our "acquaintance" soon", Skull fragments blasted into the wall. The Juggernaut hauled the body out of the room, and threw it to the Zombies. They vacated the premises as a swarm of undead ascended up the stairs.

As the Mafians escaped over a fallen radio tower, the commander held a metal shard up into the light: a piece of the Moon once known as the infamous Asbolus...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of Scene 1, part 1

The Alpha Zombie has Infected a player. You have until Round 3 to get a Vaccination, or risk turning into a Zombie.

Vaccinations:

(Original RNG pick)

2, 21, 5, 9, 12, 4, 8

(According to Player #)

2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 21

Yoshi1176

UNSC Spartan II

Helix Amell

Pbrabbit

Delpen9

Tony Stark

Frankenzer

Ash, Civilian, Executed by Mafia

Suspects:
Mr. Kittens and Gibberish

Tony Stark

Pbrabbit

The Director

You have 48 hours to vote who dies.

Edited by Self Destruct

^

Your just that good of a player. :D

Anyway just want to remind everyone to always lynch someone no matter what.

Lynching helps Pro town as it narrows down the list, voting null helps on the mafians.

Dead Pro town can still lynch so go help!

And also, all Pro town roles contact Ash with evidence, we have a confirmed civ so use it.

Info is key.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

@Self Destruct: Doesn't that mean that a zombie has technically no role because RNG will be choosing for them?

I'm thinking it's either TD or Pb.

This is a suggestion from Delpen9, so you can blame him for that one.

It seemed like a good idea, but I see how it makes the Zombie more of a "figure-head" than an actual role you control.

I guess I'll change it back. The Alpha won't be happy though. I'll have to stop backtracking on rules from here on out.

Yeah, give the zombie the element of choice. Otherwise he practically doesn't exist and has no hand in whether he wins or loses.

I think the Alpha will be happier about getting the element of choice back than about rule consistency. Though AFTER that I do agree that you should probably keep the rules as they are from then on.

• Like 1

^

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! :mad:

Voting null helps no one but the mafians! Lynching someone helps Pro town as it narrows down the list.

It also helps the Mafians since all it does is stall time for them

Also you're very persistent on me voting someone out Caboose, your plan every game is to vote null for at least a round or two, why the sudden change?

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

Current votes
3 - Tony Stark(Yoshi, Axilius Prime, Frankezer)

1 - Null(Yang Xiao Long)
0 - Mr Kittens and Gibberish

0 -  Prabbit

0 - The Director

If I missed something let me know. Also Caboose have you voted? You haven't clarified if you have in any of your posts.

• Like 1

^
^

I never do no such thing. :) I would never as Pro town ever vote null for anyone and stick with it. And never have.

Voting null helps mafians. Voting anyone else helps Pro town because it narrows down the list to who is mafian. Null does not stall the mafia yang!

It helps them blend in and make them harder to find.

Forgive me if you are Pro town but your acting a lot like a mafian member right now! It basic Pro town logic to vote it helps Pro town and hinders the mafians.

So lets say we all vote null instead of Tony, turns out later he is mafian and we missed an chance to kill.

Maybe we vote Tony and he turns out Pro town then later The Director is killed. We then decide to go after Phabbit and he is mafian.

And that was all done because we narrowed down the list.

And with that I vote the Director..... its better than nothing.

^

Didn't I already clarify? I only do that as a temporary thing I will always vote someone out or try to. :)

As stated above with evidence and facts to back it up..... Lynching helps Pro town, Not lynching helps mafians.

And right now Yang your looking pretty mafian to me.

The detective won't reveal a pro-townian's role until they're on the suspect list. If the detective uncovers a Dead-town or Mafian role, that information will be released.

The perfect system.

This is what I did in 7.0, but everyone started bashing me and the Detective for it. Pro-town were too ignorant, good to see that we've gotten more intelligent.

I guess I'll change it back.

Good, it gives the zombies an actual role to play.

^

Didn't I already clarify? I only do that as a temporary thing I will always vote someone out or try to. :)

As stated above with evidence and facts to back it up..... Lynching helps Pro town, Not lynching helps mafians.

And right now Yang your looking pretty mafian to me.

My god Caboose... If you really think I'm Mafia then I'll vote Tony Stark then.

I vote Tony Stark

If Tony Stark is civilian, I'm sorry Tony Stark :( blame Caboose if you die