Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

^

Your funny. :D

Ha,Ha,Ha..... No!

Btw Yang Tony was going to die anyway......

Personally, it seems Fishy everyone's voting for Tony could be all the mafian members voting at once or another of my crazy hunches.

We have like 21 players and only seven or so votes, where is everyone?

^

Your funny. :D

Ha,Ha,Ha..... No!

Btw Yang Tony was going to die anyway......

Personally, it seems Fishy everyone's voting for Tony could be all the mafian members voting at once or another of my crazy hunches.

We have like 21 players and only seven or so votes, where is everyone?

idk who to vote for and I don't want to bandwagon on to voting Tony

Hmm, that's an intriguing idea. Indirectly causing an RNG to decide someone's fate. Sounds like a good one, I vote Director as well. Plus...I've kind got a thing out for destroying my creator, AIs are the superior form of intelligence, yadda yadda yadda.

• Like 2

^

I buy it then I don't buy it.....

Tony said he has proof and he is waiting on Ash..... he could be stalling or just waiting for Ash.

We know your kill pattern now Director, so maybe your trying to mix it up to avoid detection? :)

Literally the only reason I join these games is to make sure that the other moderators and staff members die. If I accomplish that, then I win, regardless of what your rudimentary rules say. I don't care about avoiding detection, and barely care about surviving.

If TD dies and he's a pro-townian, we can safely assume that the mafians have at least 1 moderator, possibly TSC (which we'll wait to see what Ash has to say). The mafians weren't reluctant to change their vote to TD - I can say that much.

I doubt TD is mafian.

If TSC is a mafian, then UNSC Spartan II is confirmed to not be a mafian, though I think he may be the Alpha; in which case, I'll wait to see.

TSC told me that he thinks UNSC Spartan II is a mafian - and this was his only suggestion - meaning he planted this so that I would agree... Mainly because I'm the only person onto Spartan, and there's bare minimum to accuse him of anything.

Additionally, Yoshi and Axilus are, under my visage, not mafian. They voted TSC when the voting started, and those who voted TD without ever having voted TSC are possible mafians.

• Like 1

^

I voted Td as an alternative....

Remember last game when the mafians all voted at once? could be the same again...... :) Or a crazy hunch of mine.

So I decided to vote Td just incase.

Plus Tony sais he has evidence of his innocence.....

So Tony...... post it soon. 

If TD dies and he's a pro-townian, we can safely assume that the mafians have at least 1 moderator, possibly TSC (which we'll wait to see what Ash has to say). The mafians weren't reluctant to change their vote to TD - I can say that much.

I doubt TD is mafian.

If TSC is a mafian, then UNSC Spartan II is confirmed to not be a mafian, though I think he may be the Alpha; in which case, I'll wait to see.

TSC told me that he thinks UNSC Spartan II is a mafian - and this was his only suggestion - meaning he planted this so that I would agree... Mainly because I'm the only person onto Spartan, and there's bare minimum to accuse him of anything.

Additionally, Yoshi and Axilus are, under my visage, not mafian. They voted TSC when the voting started, and those who voted TD without ever having voted TSC are possible mafians.

Exceptional. Bravo. However, I'd also like to note what you posted last night.

I vote TD because Tony Stark is my good ole' buddy.

Here you just voted against TD, even though you supposedly doubt he is mafian. In your post this morning, you claimed, "those who voted TD without ever having voted TSC are possible mafians." I understand that you previously did vote Tony, but how did you go from that to switching to TD? And why? You also said that mafians weren't reluctant to change their votes, but of the ones you claim to trust (Yoshi, Axilus) one of them switched their votes to TD. In short, I think it's entirely too early in the game to be making these kind of assumptions, especially when what you're saying doesn't align with where you've been voting. As it stands now, the votes currently stand at 6 for TD and 5 for Tony, which I don't like. The only reason I voted TD is because of the potential for RNG, but since everyone's changing bandwagons for no apparent reason I don't know what to think. It's hard to find motive amidst lots of knee-jerk reactions.

But I'm going to stick to my guns and try to make the RNG decide. If anyone wants to vote Tony so the RNG will end up making the call, be my guest. I believe the votes now stand as follows:

5 - Tony Stark - (Axilus, Frankenzer, Yang, Grif, TD)

6 - The Director - (Caboose, UNSC Spartan, Church, Tony, Delpen, Yoshi)

• Like 1