Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

That screenshot is six hours after Kenway's screenshot, giving you enough time to either make a cover pm or deleting the pm.

I'm going to follow Axilus and vote Caboose, he seems the most shady to me

^

Why would you not trust me? I have been acting in Pro towns interests this game and proved myself a reliable player the last two games. :)

I could have easily saved the Director, I was the one who voted against him to begin with.....

If I was mafian I would have joined the Tony bandwagon.

I was the first one to call the shot, don't think anyone will believe me being innocent though. So are you trying to tell me you're the medic, or a civilian?

I'm not liking the Zombie infection spreading, lets hope a zombie gets killed sometime soon. Tony, make good use of your ability.

Fake a screenshot? I use Ms paint to draw stuff..... You think I have photo shop or something on this hunk of junk. :)

Also Yang..... I was only on the forum for 15 mins after I woke up.... I woke up late.

So I woke up.... saw Kenway posted evidence and decided to post some of my own. Kenway could have deleted a pm too you know, takes like 2 seconds.

I was the one who spearheaded the vote against the Director, Kenway Axilus and Arbiter have yet to do such a thing.

I have done more for Pro town than them and proven myself Pro town. ( Not trying to brag )

I was the one who also made a big deal about Yang voting....

If I was Mafian I would not put so much effort into a ruse. Honestly we all know I suck at being Mafian.

Regardless I vote Axilus prime.

Im sorry Axilus but you have been acting pretty.... mafianish if that's even a thing.

If you can convince me otherwise then by all means please do.

But as by evidence posted above there are much is a much better target you could be going after.

Kenway for me is out of the question right now because of the Pm evidence ( even though he could have just deleted it ) But im more inclined to believe he didn't.

Arbiter has been inactive.... so personally right now until you convince me otherwise..... ( like voting for Arbiter or something ) You are the closest thing I have to a lead on a mafian on this list.

If you are Pro town, and you are still lynched, don't be afraid! Because if so the Detective can investigate Arbiter and since I think Kneway is Pro town.

We would have the identity of a second mafian!

One way or another Pro town scores a decisive win. Methinks.

I can't be the only one that feels really bad for Ash always dying right in the beginning :/

Makes me sad.

Such a good person, always dying from the get-go.

Ash, next game, you should do a serious killing spree.

(I'd even be okay with you killing me :3)

Well, I'll probably die before I can even do anything next game ~.~

Damn it Axilus...you're a mafian! Good call TSC, but they're right, mafia has a massive incentive to kill you now. I was going to change my vote to Arbiter, but since we have here infallible proof...

Changed vote to Axilus.

It wasnt my call. It was the detective. Suspect 3: Church

Time for an investigation