Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Revenants should lose Zombification chance but Zombies should keep full infection capabilities.

The number of vaccinations given out does not need to be changed.

My opinion anyway.

So Zombies getting to infect someone 1 time per Round, or once every 2 Rounds? Remember, Zombies are against everyone except Zombies.

Anyway I have a rule change:

Pro-Town: Pro-Town Roles will each receive an inherent PM (which NO ONE ELSE is allowed in), and a "Proof PM" where they are allowed to invite anyone, and talk to anyone they please in it.

If that Role is turned into a Zombie the Host will tell them via their inherent Role PM.

Dead-Town: Zombies may add other Zombies to their PMs.

Anti-Town: Mafia can be added to Frankenstein's PM, and Frankenstein to Mafia's PM. NO ONE ELSE.

Mafians will each receive their own PM if they are turned into a Zombie.

Edited by Self Destruct

1 time per round.

And DAMN IT. Seriously, this rule change? If they overstuff a PM that doesn't negatively affect anyone but them, and that's if they intend to add more than 6 people. Without the power to add people to role PMs as proof, Pro-Town is incredibly disadvantaged.

I mean, I impose that rule on Pro-Town in 12.0, but that's only because in 12.0 everyone has a role so Pro-Town would be incredibly OVER-advantaged if they could do that. This game has no such issue.

1 time per round.

And DAMN IT. Seriously, this rule change? If they overstuff a PM that doesn't negatively affect anyone but them, and that's if they intend to add more than 6 people. Without the power to add people to role PMs as proof, Pro-Town is incredibly disadvantaged.

I mean, I impose that rule on Pro-Town in 12.0, but that's only because in 12.0 everyone has a role so Pro-Town would be incredibly OVER-advantaged if they could do that. This game has no such issue.

Check it again.

I fine with that Sd. 

As for the other stuff you are putting forward, im not sure what I prefer....

Should Revenants lose their Zombification chance? As in they no longer have 25% chance of becoming a Zombie?

Should Zombies get to infect someone 1 time per Round, instead of 2?

Should more Vaccinations be given out?

Well this is a game of Pro town vs mafian..... :)

These changes decide how much of a threat the zombies are. And im not sure what is better.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Alright I think this may be the last change:

The first Zombie is an Alpha Zombie. They get to infect someone 1 time per Round, and their votes are counted as 1.

Turned individuals are regular Zombies, or Undead. They infect people 1 time every 2 Rounds, and their votes are .5.

There are now 10 Vaccinations given out per Round. This will be done via existing PM, or new PM if you don't have one.

Say there are two zombies, can they then infect two people in one round?

Yes. Alpha Zombie can do it once per Round. Regular Zombies do it once every 2 Rounds.

The Alpha Zombie is the only Zombie at the start of the game.

^

^

Hrrrm maybe make the Revenant's lose the chance of being a zombie then? :)

Or not, your choice.

The 25% chance i think should stay. If the Alpha Zombie dies before they can do anything then at least there will be a chance that new Zombies can spawn.

And the Conjurers dont have to resurrect people if they dont want to.