Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I vote Pb, and I have a valid excuse for not being not quiet. I can only use the library for internet because a long while ago our internet was disconnected. And the library is not open on sundays. And I get back home from school around 3:30ish, and it takes like 10 or 15 minutes to walk to the library.

Round links:

The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0Prequel (direct predecessor of 10.0's story):

Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0

ROUND 1

Execution

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39424-night-of-the-living-mafia-100/page-4

Lynch: below

Round 1
Scene 1: Lynch

No one really knows for sure what transpired on the orbiting Moon other than... well... it's sudden explosion. Some sort of nuclear reaction erupted the core, and sent massive chunks of the satellite scattering into the cosmos. Unfortunately, the planet which the Moon was orbiting, Scylla, received a good brunt of the fragmented debris. Brimstone reigned down from the heavens: destroying entire cities in the blink of an eye. Shockwaves swept the countryside, and flattened entire forests. A cataclysmic event of biblical proportions.

What was left of the Government that overlooked Scylla had been sent on an excursion to the Moon (or more correctly a Forerunner planet harvester that could tear worlds to pieces) in the attempt to take it from the fanatical Mafians that controlled it. It's presumed most of the opposing forces were atomized in the blast. More than 90% of Scylla's original population had undertaken an exodus not long before the Moon's destruction, and mysteriously did not return. The remaining 9% or so were stranded (which include some bands of Military). The power grid sustaining the cities such as Nessus was damaged into decommission by the actions of one particular Detective... The survivors are literally on their own.

And the "Zombies" you ask? No one knows where they came from. Some say they were living underground, and were loosed upon the surface after the Moon sliced fissures into the earth. Others say that an obscure facility became compromised, and released a deadly pathogen/biological weapon into the environment... Even more say this disease was Ebola, though it's pretty clear they have no idea what Ebola actually is.

Whatever caused these "Undead" to be unleashed... could be the result of something far more sinister than we could ever imagine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It seems tensions are a little high right now...

"What happened?"

"What... ever do you mean?"

Inside of somewhere, 21 or so people stood around a chained up man. The people directly in front booed, and cheered, and the "protesters" against the riot were blocked by enforcers, which were in the middle of the small crowd. A lynch mob.

The ring leader broke the Mafian's nose, "You know damn well! Don't act like you're uninformed, you disgusting freak!"

"I? The disgusting freak? Hahahahahah.... heh, who's beating... the chained up man who can't defend himself, White Knight?", this time a rib was fractured.

"I never claimed to be a White Knight, scum. I'm... the reaper! We know who you are, Director", TD showed his teeth, and turned away in frustration as blood seeped out of his mouth, "That's right. We know you were up on that Moon when it all went to shi-"

"You think I caused this? I was sent there to STOP the Mafians from destroying our planet, you peasant!"

"Really? Then how did you get those fancy red irises of yours!?", the leader held TD's struggling body, and gouged out one of his eyes as the crucified roared in pain. A man behind them yelled to stop. The oblong sphere rolled around in the accuser's palm, "Whether you were with the Mafians at the start or end of this doesn't matter. What DOES matter... is what happened in the control room. I'll ask you... one... last... time. Where is the Scotch??"

TD laughed maniacally, "Hehehe... Why did I ever bother working for those Government weaklings? I see the light now... Mafia... is beyond life... and death...", Director spit a tooth out, and cleared his throat, "The Scotch... is... in New New New Phoenix... where your pitiful grave is.... THE FIRST CIRCLE OF HEEEELL!!!".

The man was tortured for a few moments longer. The body, void of eyes, was thrown into a closet along with a few other "interviewed" subjects. The "reaper" still remains as much in the dark as he was before...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of Scene 1: Lynch

The Director, Goon, Lynched

You have 48 hours or less until Round 2 is posted.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 3

He tricked us! I guess he had to really since if he was on the list and either Church or TSC dies and he was on the list then he'd die but either way he still got rekt in the process of killing Ash.

One down! Three? Four more left? I forgot :/