Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Since the release I have literally been able to play around ten matches. Ten. Been sporadically attempting to login the past few days in hope something, anything would point to their matchmaking system being even slightly improved. Its gotten worse. I haven't been able to load a match in days. At what point do we start talking a refund? Ive never seen a game released this broken before. Sure, other games had bugs and had kinks to work out when it launched but never have I seen a game just completely broken to a point that its unplayable. Tell me I'm not the only one who is not only incredibly frustrated I can't get into a game but also just flabbergasted a company could whiff this much on such a highly anticipated product. In 343's defense it dosen't help their case that Bungies matchmaking system was top notch. Regardless, I'm losing patience.

Guys... We're still NOT the real 343i, We're just fan forums, and the Official 343i is halowaypoint.com. I'm tired doing this... xD

Their not going to listen they are too busy getting angry lol, but the recent update they released didn't really help much so I understand why they are getting all pissed off.

Ok once and for all QUIT WHINING ABOUT A REFUND!!!!  The product is not broken.  The product you bought was a video game.  The game itself works fine.  There is nothing broken about what is on the disc.  The issues you are all experiencing have to do with the servers that host matchmaking, and stream the cinematics, along with additional content.  YOU DID NOT BUY THE SERVERS!!!  Their server issues are classified as technical difficulties.  So why do you feel you need a refund?  Are you going to cry to Amazon or Apple, that you want a refund for your entire music collection if their servers go down for a week due to hardware failure or an unforeseen accident?  No, you wouldn't.  Here's an idea.....SUCK IT UP!  It's a video game!  Try going outside and interacting with (gasp) actual humans in the physical non-virtual world for a change.

Realize that you can still play the game quite fine offline.  Can you access some features offline, no.  But guess what, you cans till play.  Show me where it states that 343i guarantees a set number of matches or probability of finding a match in legal disclosure?  Oh yeah...you can't.  Shut up, sit down, and wait for server and content fixes to come.  And I hope that if you DO manage to get a refund, that 343i is smart enough to block your console and make you buy a new disc to play it.  In no way shape or form should you get a refund, but someone 2 months from now, has to pay full price to play when you don't.

• Like 6

To the admins; don't post a topic asking for MCC issues when you guys are the first thing that comes up from a "master chief collection forum" Google search because people will complain to you, tbh there's not really any point in a random community forum when there is no sense of community with you guys. xo

To the admins; don't post a topic asking for MCC issues when you guys are the first thing that comes up from a "master chief collection forum" Google search because people will complain to you, tbh there's not really any point in a random community forum when there is no sense of community with you guys. xo

And to 'TwinReaper' we are still buying a game that is advertising matchmaking and co-op which we aren't getting. And you don't have to read this thread so get over all the complaints. You were probably one of the players who liked halo 4 matchmaking.

Hi all , gt hmcc on day of release been able 2 play 1 multiplayer match and that took 15 mins 2 find been on today and wont even connect . Feel like ive wasted my hard earned cash, ive played halo for more than ten yrs (only reason i bought an xbox ) and it doesnt  even

have SWAT  ;\

Ok once and for all QUIT WHINING ABOUT A REFUND!!!!  The product is not broken.  The product you bought was a video game.  The game itself works fine.  There is nothing broken about what is on the disc.  The issues you are all experiencing have to do with the servers that host matchmaking, and stream the cinematics, along with additional content.  YOU DID NOT BUY THE SERVERS!!!  Their server issues are classified as technical difficulties.  So why do you feel you need a refund?  Are you going to cry to Amazon or Apple, that you want a refund for your entire music collection if their servers go down for a week due to hardware failure or an unforeseen accident?  No, you wouldn't.  Here's an idea.....SUCK IT UP!  It's a video game!  Try going outside and interacting with (gasp) actual humans in the physical non-virtual world for a change.

Realize that you can still play the game quite fine offline.  Can you access some features offline, no.  But guess what, you cans till play.  Show me where it states that 343i guarantees a set number of matches or probability of finding a match in legal disclosure?  Oh yeah...you can't.  Shut up, sit down, and wait for server and content fixes to come.  And I hope that if you DO manage to get a refund, that 343i is smart enough to block your console and make you buy a new disc to play it.  In no way shape or form should you get a refund, but someone 2 months from now, has to pay full price to play when you don't.

This is the biggest pile of crap I've ever read. Get that 343 member out of your mouth. This game is still BROKEN after 2 patches. Why don't you shut your mouth and go outside and quit slurping up to the people who OBVIOUSLY did not test this game properly

After two patches I have seen no improvements! Now I can't even find a game. Found 1 in h3 but can't find one in h2! Still don't know why you have it on 5v5. Think it would make it easier on you guys on 4v4. Maybe call up call of duty workers to solve this problem. I always can find games really fast in that. After every game you should have to find new people like back in the h2 days, when rankings come back. I went out and bought the Xbox 1 just for h2 and can't even get a game after almost 3 weeks! I know you guys are trying but maybe she have been more prepared before releasing the game. Now everyone is disappointed and went back to cod! Bring all the maps, playlist, and rankings like the old h2 and I will be happy and act like this never happened! Happy thanksgiving everyone!

And btw why should my Nat matter? It says strict Nat but on other games I can join the people that I can't in halo...

And to 'TwinReaper' we are still buying a game that is advertising matchmaking and co-op which we aren't getting. And you don't have to read this thread so get over all the complaints. You were probably one of the players who liked halo 4 matchmaking.

Hated Halo 4 kid, you don't know me.  But please keep trolling and I'll pretend I care.

Fresh Kills, **** off.  I don't suck up to anyone.  I hate everything past Halo 3 and I certainly am not one of the dribbling lemming idiots who actually bought MCC.  You clearly don't know what the term "broken" really means.  Again, the game itself is fine, it's the servers that have issues.  But go ahead little kid, continue to mouth off.  It's not my fault your uncle touched you when you were little when you were sleeping, and you still have a lot of residual anger towards men.  Tell your mom I'll be over later.

• Like 2

My biggest issue now are the team sizes... never in halo has it been 5 vs 5.... always 4 vs 4. I don't know if it's only while matchmaking is being fixed or is a permanent thing, I do know it sucks and completely changes how the game is played! I just want it to go back. I do like team slayer across Halo 1-3 though, I just wish they had more game types across it like that. Like team doubles and lone wolf. That's just my OPINION 5vs5 sucks!!!

This is the biggest pile of crap I've ever read. Get that 343 member out of your mouth. This game is still BROKEN after 2 patches. Why don't you shut your mouth and go outside and quit slurping up to the people who OBVIOUSLY did not test this game properly

We're not the Official 343i, We're JUST the community forums FAN FORUMS. Real 343i IS halowaypoint.com

Too much players in one match. 10 players on a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny MAP. 

Unbalanced TEAMS.

Don't want to play with organized parties. NO. 

Can't exit matchmaking. Need to restart my Xbox. 

Conclusion. Unplayable. Try playing against 5 players with barely 3 on yours. 

Gets spawn trapped. Unable to leave = loses rank. 

There is an issue with forge where sometimes the game will delete my forge maps and gametypes I've made, I saved them through the file share and have repetitively downloaded maps I was working on because of this. PLEASE FIX THIS, oh and another issue with forge that I've found is that when you duplicate an object and try to rotate or move into a different position, the object will reset orientation rather than stay where it should be. I found this would happen all of the time.

In the h2 games. The sniper doesn't really work far distance. I shoot them dead in the back 4 times and nothing. Same with the br it works and then it doesn't work. Find it odd

That's Halo 2 mechanics, nothing can and will be done about it.

Honestly I'm getting quite annoyed by people complaining about stuff being broken in the Halo games themselves. They shipped all games exactly as they shipped on their release dates! Get it?!

Halo master **** collection is unplayable from france horrible lag, 5v3 on a flag etc

2 patches nothing better but even worse. Fed up with 343 after this' ****ty halo4 they release such an unplayable game on which they had almost nothing to do except to take care of the mm. AMATEURS

Halo master **** collection is unplayable from france horrible lag, 5v3 on a flag etc

2 patches nothing better but even worse. Fed up with 343 after this' ****ty halo4 they release such an unplayable game on which they had almost nothing to do except to take care of the mm. AMATEURS

Nothing to do eh?

How about remastering Halo 2 entirely? What about the cutscenes and terminals? It's not as simple as putting a picture over the real thing at all.

"Taking care" of the multiplayer isn't a walk in the park either. 343i has to incorporate 5 different games (Halo 2 Anniversary included) into one game. In other words put all the games that had seperate discs (Halo 4 even having 2) into one disc and include the anniversary additions as well. Make it so you can switch between all diffrent games almost seamlessly adds another level of difficulty.

I'd like to see anyone who thinks they can do it better do it.

The lag you're experiencing now might not be server sided. It might be you, the host (since there are no dedicated servers untill things are sorted) or someone else in your game.

The reason for uneven teams is because of the very bug causing all of this and originates from switching between or possibly switching between all games.

The reason for more than the max amount of players in a server is part of a temporary solution to at least improve matchmaking times.

In the end all of this is being sorted out as we speak and 343i will not stop working on it untill it is fixed.

11-28-2014 - Multiplayer not working - sticks on "Players Found" or " Connecting Session" 

Was working fine yesterday 11-27, but not working at all today - restarted many times, rebooted router, etc - same behavior - I'm in Southern California on a Time Warner connection 

Can't get even one game - I did all the updates 

343 fix your ******* game, me and my buddy cant even finish a mission on legendary on halo 3 without the game seriously lagging and then kicks us out......EVERYTIME. im about ready to just sell this game and be done with it..so much is wrong with this game that needs to be fixed.

Maybe you and our friend just have terrible internet. I've played with 2 other players on Halo 3 campaign (3 total players) with like 0 lag.