Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Ok I just bout my beautiful xbox one I actually traded I'm my **** ps3 beca use I'll always be an Xbox fan boy mainly due to thr halo games I was so exited when o got this game. I'm reminding you I dnt have much money and couldn't afford an Xbox live membership so I had a 2 weed membership that came with my xbox and a 2 day from your game I have now ran out of that time and also havnt played close to ten games online I feel so cheated and now I can't even play online for who knows how long I hope you guys can fix these issues because people are loosing out on allot

The recent problem I am having is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWu13SUgiqQ

So while being in theatre mode, this failure warning note comes up on a black screen. Note: it does not allow me to press start manually without backing out to the xbox one dashboard then re-clicking back onto the Halo:MCC.

Has anyone else had this problem before?

Hey guys, first post loooong time halo player... where is the best place to give feedback to 343? 

My issues are: Why not provide a number of active players in each playlist for all to see? This would be sooo good for obvious reasons. Can't think of why not...

PLEASE add a Halo CE only playlist... its the only reason I bought an XB1 for God's sake and I can't get a game... 

Can anyone recommend a way to find others to add friends on XBL for H1 customs? Feel free to add me!

Hurry up and fix the game before players abandon the multiplayer 343 you are pretty much ruining something I was looking forward to very much.

1.      Finds 8 players, game never starts, everyone eventually leaves – I’m the only one left, it tells me if I leave I get a penalty  -  I’ve had to turn off the xbox several times because of this – I hope I’m actually not getting a penalty every time

And

2.      Finds 8 players, we vote on a game, game never loads, goes to a “game over” screen – after a lot of waiting of course.

This is the worst attempt at matchmaking I have ever seen. You should be ashamed of yourself. The game does not work. If I am lucky I can get into one game. After the game is over, I cannot play another game. I sincerely hope you never make another game again. Anyone in your staff that had anything to do with matchmaking should be fired. I have no issues with any other multiplayer game besides Halo TMCC. I have been a longtime fan of Halo and have played every game. If your company is working on the next Halo game I most likely will not purchase it. In fact, you should be giving refunds to anyone that purchased this game. It is a piece of crap. You have tarnished the Halo brand. You have also pretty much lost any hope of competing with the other major games such as Call of Duty, which I am going to go ahead and play now since I am unable to play your piece of garbage. I think I will go ahead and use the disc for target practice since I can't play it and I have wasted 60 bucks on it. Have a nice freaking day.

• Like 1

Nothing to do eh?

How about remastering Halo 2 entirely? What about the cutscenes and terminals? It's not as simple as putting a picture over the real thing at all.

"Taking care" of the multiplayer isn't a walk in the park either. 343i has to incorporate 5 different games (Halo 2 Anniversary included) into one game. In other words put all the games that had seperate discs (Halo 4 even having 2) into one disc and include the anniversary additions as well. Make it so you can switch between all diffrent games almost seamlessly adds another level of difficulty.

I'd like to see anyone who thinks they can do it better do it.

Problems with my connection yeah for sure. Had a 50 on h3 on this connection and there was no dedicated servers no??? THE game is broken it freezes during matchmaking when you can find games...

But i'guess problems comes from my house not from the game... They missed whar they did thats all.

The lag you're experiencing now might not be server sided. It might be you, the host (since there are no dedicated servers untill things are sorted) or someone else in your game.

The reason for uneven teams is because of the very bug causing all of this and originates from switching between or possibly switching between all games.

The reason for more than the max amount of players in a server is part of a temporary solution to at least improve matchmaking times.

In the end all of this is being sorted out as we speak and 343i will not stop working on it untill it is fixed.

Post update haven't play a game with fair teams or the 2 person party i started with all night. game loads 8 people so i figured you know we would play a 4v4. Nah how about a 3v5 that sounds right. this matchmaking is the worst I have ever play.

In all seriousness, too many issues to list. Quite the disapointment after driving hours to buy the Xbox just for this game, fighting Black Friday crowds, then having a 24 + continuous download, countless patches, etc, only to have 10% of the hours and hours devoted to matchmaking actually result in a game. 

When I do get a game, it is seriously annoying that halo 1 always loses ties in voting... It seems the game on the left always wins.

In all seriousness, too many issues to list. Quite the disapointment after driving hours to buy the Xbox just for this game, fighting Black Friday crowds, then having a 24 + continuous download, countless patches, etc, only to have 10% of the hours and hours devoted to matchmaking actually result in a game. 

When I do get a game, it is seriously annoying that halo 1 always loses ties in voting... It seems the game on the left always wins.

So you're telling me you drove hours and fought insane crowds for a game you did no research on before buying whatsoever?!

You could've known that the server issues were still there before you decided to do all that...

To adress the second line (which was totally unnecessary), it just comes down to what people you get paired up with. The one on the left will always win tie voting and are the more popular games. I have had plenty of Halo: CE games myself

• Like 1

The maps in the different game playlists should be all the maps from that game.  Like the Halo 3 playlist there is no Valhalla or Rats Nest or Sandtrap.  There in the big team playlist tho, but it should be switched so Rats Nest and Valhalla are in the "Halo 3" playlist. So all the halo 3 maps will be in the "Halo 3" playlist.  

WHAT THE F FIRST MCC CANT CONNECT PEOPLE ITS SLOW AS A SLUG IN THE DEAD OF WINTER AND NOW I CANT EVEN SEE MY FRIENDS THAT R ALREADY PLAYING TO PLAY WITH THEM . THIS IS NOT HALO ITS GALO I MEAN WHAT THE HECK 343 what IS GOING ON THAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT U CANE GET THIS GAME RUNNING SMOOTHLY I MEAN IT HAS BEEN OUT FOR HOW LONG AND U HAVE NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO FIXING THE ISSUES?? I HOPE U ENJOY ALL THE MONEY U R LOSING BECAUSE OF ALL THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS OF MCC

Im sick of waiting 10 minutes to play a game in any playlist to play 3v5 or 2v4 or any uneven game.. why is it max party size of 4 yet u can have 5 people on your team... how about you just go back to halo 2 or halo 3 lobby because it actually worked!!!!! Its almost been a month since this game came out good thing i have wasted my money on a xbox one and this game.... the game is amazing yet so broken,.... by the time it gets fixed it would appear i need an external hard drive to hold the massive updates

Managed to play 2 games an a week since the update a week ago, been nothing but crap since. Too many issues to post, can't even Play Co op over live on the campaign since i can't see my friends on the roster. Bought 2 mcc copies so me and my son could play, 3 weeks in, we still can't play it. Screw u 343. Halo 5 is off my list. Good thing I was able to pick up some games on black Friday that actually works. What's funny is that by the time u fix the game everyone will have already traded it or moved on the other functioning games. And if u think this won't affect the sales of halo 5 u better think again. You don't buy a new car and wait a month for it to work just to drive it. All ur updates suck, at least in the beginning I was able to play Co op campaign, now it's just 2 $60 pieces of crap I put on my envelops to keep them from blowing away.

Had this game for about 3 weeks now and the matchmaking still doesn't work. It's embarrassing, halo has been my all time favourite game I've played every single one. This "fail" of an anniversary has ruined the memories of a game I used to love playing so much! Bring back bungie! 343 your useless!

Three weeks after release.

Playlists are atrocious. We want the ability choose which game of the series we want to play (Halo1,2,3 or 4), and then the ability to choose whatever gametype suits us best (CTF, Slayer, Etc). My friends and I loved Halo3 CTF back in the day. We should be able to play that and that only if we so choose.

Also, when we join as a party, we have team-oriented fun in mind. It is a serious blow to our fun every time the game splits us up, which happens far more often than not.

Kudos for the noticeable improvements in connection times, but the party issues are still crushing me and my friends desire to play this game.

A variety of issues

But first when I say booted, this what I mean: Removed from the game by some fail or another, not voted out for betrayal

I search a match, then end up in a party with the matched players, unable to leave, out of I leave the game shuts down, a force quit if you will.

A match will show the map loading screen then remove me from the game, indicating I have lost my connection.

C'mon 343 industries. I am a loyal fan of Halo, and had told all my friends to pick up Halo 4. The story of great, continued the chief's journey nicely after the events of Halo 1-3. But I can't in good conscience recommend the MCC if the game is broken.

You are letting down all who put their faith in you to continue the saga created by Bungie.

What is wrong? What it's happening. Enlighten us at least, for those who do not speak code. Is it the fact that you are trying to run 4 multiplayer games on one disc?

please share the tech issues,

I do wish you all luck in figuring this out, I want to play Halo as badly as you all do. Perhaps a temporary shut down to work out the remaining kinks may be wise...

2 games in a row with un even teams. Decrease the the frequency which lockout appears in the Halo 2 classic hopper. I love the map, but I also like beaver creek, collosus, midship, foundation, turf, etc

Lost 7 lvls for quitting 1 match for the first time wtf? From 10 to 3... anyone had this happen?

Yeah it happens, I lost 9 ranks myself for quitting a 5v1 ctf game (me being the 1).

Don't take the ranking seriously at this point, the ranks will be reset for all when everything is sorted!

• Like 1

So its December 3rd 2014, halo MCC has been out roughly 20/22 days . In its epic launch the company 343 stood to make a minimum of 10 million bucks on launch day. Im sure they did. But releasing a game that was faulty( yes they knew this ahead of time) usually before a launch they run system test and i highly doubt it was all good until launch day.

So 3 patches later and still 10 min wait time for a match if you even find one

If a match is found it fails to load the map and says game over( sometimes resulting in loss of a rank )

If you do find a game, can actually play the quality of lag is ridiculous. Keep in mind im hard wired pulling 104 megs.

Im the only one on my block with my service provider. The lag i speak of is when your on one side of the map and your ass is on the adjacent side slowly catching up with you.

And if the lag dose not kill you, the uneven teams, 5 on 2 is just stupid, Now i did see a few of the 5/2 games end in my favor but I had some serious try hard panties on.

Completing campaign missions seem to be pointless because the are reset with a patch.

SO i ask you 343,

you sold a product that  dose not work to its full potential,  What do you plan to do about this? How are you going to make it right for all of us that dropped money on the game waited and waited with no hope no response and very little feed back. it does seem the feed back I have found is few and far between almost as if you guys are playing spin the bottle to see who gets the write the next ass kissing letter.

I have been a halo fan from the beginning.

This is truly unacceptable in business,

I would surly hope you fix this MCC before you even attempt to sell us on the guardians.

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING! :'( you fail! I trusted you. This is a severe disappointment. I just downloaded an update and things are more in fact worse. I don't even what to say st this point. I'm not asking for a refund because 75% of the game works to my expectations, but they online matchmaking experience has been a colossal failure. "Nay, it was heresy!"

I charge you, 343 industries, to don the armor of the Arbiter with a mark of shame! Your beta for Halo 5 Guardians launches in a few weeks. Halo's very existence as a product (developed by you anyway) hinges on an exceptional execution.

After writing this message, I am still SEARCHING FOR PLAYERS.

Is this what rampancy feels like?