Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Hey guys.

Does anyone else use legacy thumbsticks? The ability to use them in Halo 2 multiplayer and Halo 4 multiplayer and campaign disappeared with an update (so I can only play Halo 3 multi ATM).

I waited for another update thinking it would be fixed (new update yesterday) and the problem persists. Maybe 343 dont know... So heres my question how do we make them aware of the problem?

Since the last update at the end of every game I have to start the search again...........gets stuck on the after game report every game!!?? The patch made it worse.......if that was possible!!!

Hey guys.

Does anyone else use legacy thumbsticks? The ability to use them in Halo 2 multiplayer and Halo 4 multiplayer and campaign disappeared with an update (so I can only play Halo 3 multi ATM).

I waited for another update thinking it would be fixed (new update yesterday) and the problem persists. Maybe 343 dont know... So heres my question how do we make them aware of the problem?

The thumbsticks did kinda screw up in the latest update, expect it to be adressed ASAP.

I think it would be an awesome idea to bring back Team Double like in Halo 3. I think it would be a good idea because plenty of people play in groups of two.

More playlists will be added as soon as the game is fixed

Since the last update at the end of every game I have to start the search again...........gets stuck on the after game report every game!!?? The patch made it worse.......if that was possible!!!

It is true that you'll be set back to the menu after each game. This is due to severe problems when consecutive sessions were still in place.

The game report takes a tad long from time to time, have some patience and only when you're sure it won't continue reboot the game.

Matchmaking still not perfect, can only get games in certain lobbies.

All playlists should result into matches, some take longer than others due to population differences. For the quickest results I suggest Team Slayer and Anniversary Slayer.

Just been waiting for over 20 minutes for a match in team slayer. I know this isn't my internet because I can play online just fine in any other game.

kinda dissapointed about this. The campaign is brilliant, but the multiplayer is a joke.

Guest westneilc

Still a massive mess I must say, I haven't really been able to play this multiplayer properly yet. I know you guys are working hard to fix it though.

Just reporting, living in UK on a good connection takes 10 mins plus to get in any game, occasionally just hangs in lobby and never results in a game. The halo 4 matchmaking worked a treat on my xbox 360, copy the code? :P

Swat
I'm not sure if 343 will see this, but can you please give us on option to put between halo 4 swat or halo 2 swat, everytime I get a halo 2 gam I will leave, because halo 2 swat sucks compared to halo 4, Halo 2 shouldn't be played in swat. please take this into consideration

No this is not the official 343 Industries site and they will not see this.  However, I find your complaint about Halo 2 laughable.  Halo 2 SWAT was one of the most played and revered gametypes.  As far as mechanics, physics and maps there is absolutely no difference between Halo 4 and Halo 2 swat.

Well Halo 2 SWAT does have some hitreg problems. Halo 2 in general has that without the dedicated servers...

Last night I shot a guy in the head 3 times with a Sniper Rifle in Halo 2. I saw the little yellow marks that I hit his shield but the damage wasn't dealt! He was even standing still for crying out loud!

Same thing happens in Halo 2 SWAT more often than not.

You people...

:wallbash:

You act as though you've wasted your money, when in reality you're getting four games for the price of one, and only half the enjoyment you can get out of all four is delayed. Not MISSING, just DELAYED. Because you WILL get your money's full worth. Do you people really think the game will remain glitchy forever?

You're looking at a week, maybe 2, of waiting. Have you people been raised to make unreasonable demands of the world around you? Because that's pitiable.

And you also seem to think the campaigns don't exist. Go play some H2A, for frag's sake. Pass the time, enjoy the shiny graphics, build up your skills more.

As to what your saying ppl act like I can see your point. But you need to realise that this IS THE MACHMAKING FORUM for posting the issues with matchmaking. Not campaign.

Not true. The topic title reads "Post your MCC issues here" this includes all issues that come with the MCC.

Wether this is Campaign, co-op or matchmaking doesn't matter.

Lobby issues. When I party up with two other people it boots one of us out of the lobby when it tries to connect a session. Plus we have lots of connection issues. We back out of a lobby due to getting dropped and when we try to join with our friends it says connection failed. And we have to restart the game. Kind of a pain. You guys fixed a lot the main problems though and now we can play more than two matches a night. So thank you on your hard work. We really appreciate it

Dear 343i,

I'm sure you know by now most of the garbage issues that comes along with this game. I personally never complained about or joined a forum just to do so but you forced my hand. I really appreciate the fact that I can finally play Halo:CE on Xbox Live. Something I've personally been waiting for. The fact that you put in the PC version of the game is kinda lame first off. The Physics and glitches on there are terrible compared to the original console version. Now that you finally came up with a dedicated playlist, I want to know, why we can't join up with a full party? If your're going to allow 3v3 wouldn't it make sense to allow a party of 3???? I feel like 343i is catering to Halo 2, 3, and 4 players, and just throwing in H1 for the hell of it. Also is there any way you could completely separate the games, and within the games have a playlist? For example, I choose online multiplayer, then choose a game such as Halo:CE, then I get to choose from a playlist that includes Team Slayer, Objective, Big Team, 2v2, FFA, and what have you.... Please for the love of Xbox fix this game! Thank you for listening and enjoy the rest of your holiday season. Oh and by the way. Fixing the game that we paid for would be alot better than receiving a free remake of ODST. Quite frankly I could care less about that game I just want the Halo:MCC to work with no or very little issues.

XBL : I Shin Sensei I

Again people, we are NOT THE OFFICIAL 343 INDUSTRIES WEBSITE!!!!!!!!  Please stop posting requests to them or directly barraging them here.  If you want to get in contact with or direct comments to 343i, then head over to THEIR ACTUAL WEBSITE http://www.halowaypoint.com

Anything posted here should just be a general "Heads Up" in terms of issues and problems you are experiencing.  No one here can help you with patches, accounts or game related issues.

Focus on fixing the multiplayer before working on ODST guys. Youve done some good work the past month but its still far from being a smooth experience. Half the time its laggy as hell which makes me think were not on dedicated servers most of the time. The spartan ops update boosted my wait times to 5+ minutes. Map rotation seems to recycle the same maps over and over. Hits dont always register. Finding matches should be your priority though, if we cant even get into good games after all theres no point

The only multiplayer mode that works decently for me is H3. H2A is a laggy mess that takes forever to get into a game that is hardly playable. I can't even get into a game of anything else which is upsetting because big team is my all time favorite. I can not get the complete a cross game playlist achievement in campaign either. Being a fan since the original xbox days it is very disappointing to see what 343 is doing to my halo. It also looks like they are trying to copy COD even more with H5. I absolutely love all things Halo but I am considering not even getting H5 with the way 343 is treating the franchise.

The only multiplayer mode that works decently for me is H3. H2A is a laggy mess that takes forever to get into a game that is hardly playable. I can't even get into a game of anything else which is upsetting because big team is my all time favorite. I can not get the complete a cross game playlist achievement in campaign either. Being a fan since the original xbox days it is very disappointing to see what 343 is doing to my halo. It also looks like they are trying to copy COD even more with H5. I absolutely love all things Halo but I am considering not even getting H5 with the way 343 is treating the franchise.

I suggest you take a look at your own connection before you blame it on the game. I've seen no other complaints matching your description of only H2A lagging out.

If it's not your connection try to reinstall the game.

I've had the MCC for over a week now and have only gotten into one matchmaking match. I've attempted, no exaggeration, at least 100 times and every time, except for once, it just continually searches for players...says it finds players...then goes back to searching for more...never loads anyone into the lobby...just me, sitting there by myself, for sometimes a half an hour at a time... I just want to play some multiplayer...