Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Okay, there is this one bug that might have happened to a few other people, it's where your're in a matchmaking lobby searching for a game, say H2TA, and you leave the search to search for another game, regulation right?

No, now it's stuck on the menu, with "loading matchmaking" down the bottom right. Now I can't control anything, it's still stuck there, I've tried turning off the Xbox, tried selecting options, but I can't do anything, any suggestions?

When backing out of finding game area where finding a game usually never happens it gets stuck on the leaving matchmaking screen.

Matches take forever to find.

Had a rank of 14 and mcc decided to reset it back to 1. Now I'm at a 4 instead of 18.

Game will crash sometimes and kick me back to start of game.

Matchmaking still doesn't wait until there is even teams.

When backing out of finding game area where finding a game usually never happens it gets stuck on the leaving matchmaking screen.

Matches take forever to find.

Had a rank of 14 and mcc decided to reset it back to 1. Now I'm at a 4 instead of 18.

Game will crash sometimes and kick me back to start of game.

Matchmaking still doesn't wait until there is even teams.

I have had to hard shut down my Xbox twice because of the leaving matchmaking problem. I am not sure if it caused my Xbox to have corrupt data and that is the reason my rank got reset but 343 should give me my rank back for their incompetence.

This is the problem........

No, we didn't get four games for the price of one. We got one "collection" that doen not work the way it was advertised to work. And yes, I doubt 343 will spend the time needed to fix all of the issues because they didn't spend the time to fix them before releasing ths sad excuse for a product. I have spent more time downloading updates than I have playing games since purchassing my XBone on 11/11/2014.

It has now been well over two weeks as you suggested it would be and my game experience has not improved. I can't party up with my friends, I have to wait at least 10-15 minutes for a match and the lobby still collapses after every game.

Finally, I didn't buy this game to play old campaigns. I bought the game so I could enjoy the awesomeness that was Halo 2 & 3 matchmaking.

Oh well, if nothing else the MCC saved me money by killing any interest I had in purchassing Halo 5 or any other future 343 titles. And hey, I know it's not their fault. AC Unity, COD AW and many other titles have launched as little more than betas. The fact is that Microsoft is no longer concerned about providing a quality gaming experience on their TV PC device.

You people...

:wallbash:

You act as though you've wasted your money, when in reality you're getting four games for the price of one, and only half the enjoyment you can get out of all four is delayed. Not MISSING, just DELAYED. Because you WILL get your money's full worth. Do you people really think the game will remain glitchy forever?

You're looking at a week, maybe 2, of waiting. Have you people been raised to make unreasonable demands of the world around you? Because that's pitiable.

And you also seem to think the campaigns don't exist. Go play some H2A, for frag's sake. Pass the time, enjoy the shiny graphics, build up your skills more.

This is the problem........

No, we didn't get four games for the price of one. We got one "collection" that doen not work the way it was advertised to work. And yes, I doubt 343 will spend the time needed to fix all of the issues because they didn't spend the time to fix them before releasing ths sad excuse for a product. I have spent more time downloading updates than I have playing games since purchassing my XBone on 11/11/2014.

It has now been well over two weeks as you suggested it would be and my game experience has not improved. I can't party up with my friends, I have to wait at least 10-15 minutes for a match and the lobby still collapses after every game.

Finally, I didn't buy this game to play old campaigns. I bought the game so I could enjoy the awesomeness that was Halo 2 & 3 matchmaking.

Oh well, if nothing else the MCC saved me money by killing any interest I had in purchassing Halo 5 or any other future 343 titles. And hey, I know it's not their fault. AC Unity, COD AW and many other titles have launched as little more than betas. The fact is that Microsoft is no longer concerned about providing a quality gaming experience on their TV PC device.

That collection is the same as the four games. And if you doubt 343 will spend time fixing the issues, the proof is already against you. They've been working around the clock releasing updates that, for a while, didn't help. But now? Now the problems are mostly fixed. 5% of the population still has issues, but the rest have been finding games just fine with only a few tiny bugs.

I did underestimate the time it would take them to do this. But it's worked for the most part and I fully expect it will continue to work until the remaining 5% can play matches too.

Oh, and the Halo 5 Beta matchmaking is oddly working perfectly for everyone including the people MCC's been screwy for. I don't know why that works flawlessly and the rest still has some bugs, but hey, it's perfect matchmaking to the same degree any Halo has ever been. And it's a new experience that will let you give 343i feedback on stuff. Go for it. I do want you to have your fun.

On the note of not buying the collection to play "old campaigns" each one's been updated in lighting and water effects, given new achievements and easter eggs, and Halo 2 in particular has been given a complete graphical overhaul to the point it stands as the best graphics you can get on a console, and that's in gameplay. The graphics in cutscenes are elevated even further. Even if you couldn't find matches at all, the MCC's campaigns alone offer enough new experience to keep you busy a few months. Not a single one is truly an "old campaign" because it's been remastered to provide a superior experience. ESPECIALLY Halo 2.

If, between the MCC matchmaking in its current, albeit somewhat flawed state, the perfect Halo 5 beta matchmaking, and the four campaigns with all the new content they have to offer, you cannot have fun with the MCC, it's not that the game is boring: it's that you are.

Since this morning I have not been able to look at anything within my player ID which is very frustrating. I want to know what I need to do for some things to unlock them and change them such as nameplates and avatars. If anyone can give me any advice on how to fixed this it would be much appreciated.

Note: I have power cycled my Xbox taken the game out and played something else and tried later.

Having issues creating a Party with my friends. Every time we set one up and begin to search for a match, it will fail to connect, and kick him out of the party when it restarts the search. Another issue is that I can only be the Party leader. If my friend is, he cannot select a matchmaking game in the "Find Game" menu, because it will say "One or more players are not ready". This was a minor problem before, but it blew up to be a problem to where I can't even play with my friends.

Having issues creating a Party with my friends. Every time we set one up and begin to search for a match, it will fail to connect, and kick him out of the party when it restarts the search. Another issue is that I can only be the Party leader. If my friend is, he cannot select a matchmaking game in the "Find Game" menu, because it will say "One or more players are not ready". This was a minor problem before, but it blew up to be a problem to where I can't even play with my friends.

Well connectivity issues seem to be a very large problem within the MCC in particular from what i have read previously.  It could be as simple as connection, or even a faulty game install on your friends end.  He should attempt to uninstall the game, then re-instal and give it a go.  If that still fails to solve the issue, then you will want to take it up further over on Halowaypoint.com which is the official outlet for 343i. 

However, try searching the forums here a bit and see if anyone else has posted something similar with a solution.  that's my best advice man.

Long time online halo player, bought an xbox one just for the MCC, horribly disappointed with matchmaking. I only played halo two for the online matchmaking, didn't play the campaign for a year because I was having so much fun playing online. They put all this time, money and effort into remaking the campaign, great, so what about the beauty of halo? Which is the online multiplayer, Oh we'll remaster a few maps, not all of them, and there will only be 2 or 3 playlists, no CTF, because everyone always pics slayer, no bomb game, no objective playlist, I played team objective on halo 2 for like a year and a half straight, love the CTF because there's more thinking involved than just shooting peaople, I played like 10-12 hours a day back in '04 and '05. Well I've had an xbox one for about a week now and still have yet to play one flag game, all it is is slayer slayer slayer. Well slayer gets old for me after a while. 343 should have put all that time, money and effort into remaking halo 2's multiplayer, not the stupid campaign. After all the multiplayer is most of the reason why so many people bought the game in '04 in the first place. Like what don't you get 343? If there is not a CTF playlist in halo 5 I am going to be soooooo pissed as will many of my xbox live friends that I play with.

If you want to check my gamertag for halo 2 was lokdmartyr. I clocked in many many hours of halo 2 and have been an avid fan for years. I liked that 343 brought in a CTF playlist for halo 4. Please please please let there be one for Halo 5

If you want to check my gamertag for halo 2 was lokdmartyr. I clocked in many many hours of halo 2 and have been an avid fan for years. I liked that 343 brought in a CTF playlist for halo 4. Please please please let there be one for Halo 5

And also if you're going to bring back halo's online multiplayer, bring back every playlist from every game. But don't promise us the world and only give us crumbs, end rant.

My halo 2 gamertag was lokdmartyr. My halo 3 and 4 gamertag is D3ath Rights if you want to check me out.

Correction: D3ath R1ghts

• Like 1

343 has ruined the halo series and does not care. Fix the full broken game you released instead of worrying about a terrible beta. I buy xbox for this crap and you have ruined one of the most loyal communities that is the halo supporters. Shouldve just left it to bungie and not scammed up with this released. FIX THE MATCHMAKING

Fix the halo 3 playlist, it never gets me into a game I tried six times, and also stop working on the beta, fix the game you ****** up because youre the cause that halo is losing players, the game has been out approaching two months, its pathetic, I dont remember the last time I saw a game with this bad of problems, fix the game you released before workinf on another game

Still have a broken online play after 2 months. Get stuck in respawn after I die for a minute. Still no h2c ranking system, no team hardcore, no doubles, no snipers. But we will take care of the halo 5 beta. Smh. Smh. I didn't buy the game for the beta! Take care of the entire game not parts you want to take care of

• Like 1

Hey,whenever I play online after the match I get ejected back to the playlist menu also the cpus (odsts and marines) don't know how to drive on halos 1-3

Custom games end with the missing match up menu from matchmaking

And legendary campaigns have a few issues some odsts accedently

Blowup their alys also I think that every one who played halomc

From nov 11 to december 19should get odst free the xbox one works

Both online and offline and you have a lot of offline fans and I'm one of em

Anyone who played the original release of Halo 1 - Halo 3:ODST knows better than to allow an AI drive them.  The AI has always been buggy when it came to driving and hasnt changed much at all.  That's not an issue that can fixed with a simple patch and since it has yet to improve, hopes should not be high at all.

With regards to matchmaking, it sounds like your connection which is causing network timeouts, or packet loss, resulting in incomplete matches and inproper loading of the UI.  Check your connections if you can, and as always, go CAT5 (ethernet) connection when you can instead of Wi-Fi.

While I see how many of you had an issue with MCC, I do NOT agree that you should be given something for free because you purchased it first before someone say, 5 months from now.  If I bought an Xbox One next month, then the MCC in April, how is fair that I will have to pay for ODST, but you get it free?  And please don't quote some silly "I suffered trauma" or "the game was broken so i deserve something".  The same could be said for me, and the various silly complaints I have to endure day in and day out!

Hi. I'd like to report an issue on H:MCC Online - Twice now in about 10 minutes on BTB the map 'Avalance' has been chosen and then not actually loaded. I guess it could be a coincidence but it seems weird that it was the same map both times. After the map was chosen the loading screen came up...and then the bar didn't move for about 2 minutes, before it booted me. Of course it could have just booted me...but either way it could be an issue worth looking into. Thanks, Lewis

Still having a really hard time playing my favorite games even after it is said to be " all fixed". This is really a joke to all fans of halo. Like really 343 if you weren't ready to release the best game you could make push back the date. This is just embarrassing on your half.

Me personally I would stop any and all work on halo 5 and take every single man, women, and teen I have working for me and fix this problem with the mcc. so that you don't lose every single halo fan that you still May have.

If halo 5 is like this at all I am done with halo. :/

First off all. I have literally wasted £40 for a well unorganised game. Secondly, the opposite team randomly wins a game (in the middle of it). Also, it took me 6 times to complete the mission "regret" due to the game freezing on the end cut scene. There's me thinking that this game is going to be successful. Come back Bungie.

Hi, i seem to be getting games OK now however at the end of EVERY game regardless of game type I get stuck at the summary \ score screen so have to back out to the main menu and search again I.e. I don't stay in the lobby I was in. Is this happening to anyone else???