Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Hi, i seem to be getting games OK now however at the end of EVERY game regardless of game type I get stuck at the summary \ score screen so have to back out to the main menu and search again I.e. I don't stay in the lobby I was in. Is this happening to anyone else???

Is anyone actually getting any answers or help out of 343 via this forum? Seems like we are simply being hung out to dry now we have parted with our hard earned money!!!??!!!

I want to direct this message to 343 Industries, and inform you that you have BUTCHERED quite possibly a line up of the best games of my generation. Your matchmaking for MCC and Halo 5 is pitiful, and it's hilarious how a decade ago Bungie had this game working beautifully. Yes there were issues, but you have destroyed one of the most basic concepts of Halo Matchmaking. Most players are unable to even play the game. (or play with friends over Xbox live) Isn't that a giant hint for you to fix your game?? Maybe come out with a Patch or 2 like most games do? Or are you guys too far in the hole to fix anything? Pathetic game. Halo Reach's beta performed great, and so did the game. Oh wait I'm sorry I forgot that game was made by Bungie.

Halo 4 - horrible game

Halo MCC - horrible game

Halo 5 Guardians - please don't even bother with us

• Like 1

Is anyone actually getting any answers or help out of 343 via this forum? Seems like we are simply being hung out to dry now we have parted with our hard earned money!!!??!!!

If you had bothered to read anything on this site, you would have realized that this is NOT the official forum for 343i, simply a fan site. However, if you search around here a little instead of just flaming hate and complaining, you might find some other members that have a solution to your problem.

hey guys just want to give you guys a idea the game tag for master chief collection in that box use should put the game tag in the middle and large make the game tag medium to small and its down the bottom..

halo 2 anniversary the bit down normal game play like halo 3 bit down them twice then they die but in halo2 bit down 3 times please deal with that normal its twice..

halo 3 halo 2 i hope use guys put in doubles and Loneswolf and rank..

master chief colletion when the game about to start it should of had a timer and a blibing noise like 4321 then start like halo 3 online the menu and when it found player it should found it in like halo 3 then after then you can see there game tags take my word guys ive played halo for some time now i know what im talking about 

one last thing 

when you click on halo 3 or halo2 it should come up wuth all the play list please deal with that thank you hope use get this and reply to me :)

Not a matchmaking problem but I had quite a severe issue in Halo 4 campaign as shown in this video 

Oh yeah and I have had matchmaking issues aswell, I joined a playlist yesterday everyone else joined we selected the map literally 5 second into the game everyone crashed into a wall and the game just ended, another time I joined a lobby the game loaded black screen appeared then immediately a game over screen appeared with nothing on it.....

I live in Australia and have a good internet connection and 400GB data a month. I've had MCC since launch and yet I have never been able to find anyone in matchmaking at all, sitting in the match search for entire days and yet I have seen no one. Is there an explanation or have I wasted $100 on matchmaking that I can't even play.

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I've been a huge player of halo since original combat evolved and love the new halo 2 anniversary campaign it's come of brilliantly

Is this just an Australia thing having difficulty connecting or is it meant to be fixed for here by now?

I would like it if match making was like halo 4 where u didn't get booted from the session after every game and have to wait 10 minutes for a new game also I would like a specific playlist for each game like halo 4 big team slayer halo 3 big team slayer and halo 2A big team slayer. I would mostly like this because the chances of u getting the map u want on the game mode u want are extremely small

Again, this is NOT 343.

The updates are supposed to be helping and are not going to solve everything at once. Also, fixing a game takes weeks, even months, to fix, so it's not going to be perfect in 2 days. You should try-

-resetting your console

-clean the disk

-wait

-try later when multiplayer isn't so busy

-be patient

-keep looking

Hope this helped, and feel free to stay here to talk with friends!! :D

• Like 1

I can not find games in any matchmaking this includes halo 5 beta.

Has anybody else experienced this

Sounds like a connection error to me. Depending on geographical location, I know that matches might be hard to come by sometimes due to timezone differentials. But if you cant find a single match for either game....there is definatly an issue with either your connection or possibly a search filter.

I have a problem that really irritates me. 7/10 times that I leave matchmaking, I have to restart my entire console because it wont exit the matchmaking lobby. I've even left my console on when I went to the store, and she I got back it still said "leaving matchmaking"

Ok I honestly bought an Xbox one so I would be able halo. If I knew that MCC was going to be this big of a f*** up then I wouldn't have even bothered. I was willing to spend extra on an xbone so I would have the freedom to play halo, and now that I think about it I could've saved 100's of dollars in the long run if I went with the PS4. 343 has officially ruined it for me /:

Still unable to find a match.

I obtained the game shrotler after December 19th and still unable to play it online. It's definitely not my connection because I've tried it and a few different places with good internet both wired and wireless.

"Searching for more players"

"Players found"

"Joining session"

"Connecting session"

Aaannnddd repeat.

Still unable to find a match.

I obtained the game shrotler after December 19th and still unable to play it online. It's definitely not my connection because I've tried it and a few different places with good internet both wired and wireless.

"Searching for more players"

"Players found"

"Joining session"

"Connecting session"

Aaannnddd repeat.

Pretty sure they released an update last nigh, I got on this morning and found matches pretty quickly. I just got back on after school, and its completely f***ed again. Unable to find a single other player and I also have to restart my entire Xbox every time I want to leave matchmaking because for some dumb a** reason they made it absolutely impossible for you to exit the d*** matchmaking lobby... WTF 343 it was working fine this morning and you go and completely f*** it up again... Time to wait another 2 weeks for them to "fix" it

Again, we are not the official website for 343 Industries, we are a fan forum. And if we were the official website, do you really think your language is going to get you the response or remedy your looking for. We can all see your upset with the issues your having, but constant flaming about with profanity is not going to help you or others.

You need to report these bugs to Halowaypoint or thru the Xbox Dashboard of you really want to help 343i fix the game.

Not able to find a single game on matchmaking.

When searching any playlist my game gets stuck on "synchronizing data".

I am sure 343 you are catching a lot of hell but seriously guys come on! This is out right annoying and you guys have proven you can't fix it. Why did you go about releasing this game so poorly?

You guys also said this game would be released in its original state yet last time i remember its original state was playable. Plus the original glitches were replaced with bugs so bad the game is as useful as a coaster. Forget me buying H5!

After eating lunch ,washing the dog, cleaning the house and watching a movie I decided matchmaking wasn't going to connect me to any games so I backed out of matchmaking and when i did , it froze up . I could not select any of the selection using the controller so this is what i had to do

1.Clear Persistent storage by going to Settings > Disc and Blu-Ray > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage > Clear it three times.

2.After you have done clearing Persistent Storage, please go to Settings >> Network >> Advanced Settings >> Alternate MAC >> Clear Alternate MAC.

3.Restart Console.

4.Once the game has been installed, you may try it again to see if that would actually reset.

I feel everyones disappointment . I put off from buying the Xbox One for a year and now wish I would have waited another year,until the release of HALO 5. I must say the MCC is brilliant ,but what is brilliant if all its is is stupid. I have spent $349 for the box + 60 for the game and can't even use it . Oh you say i still have xbox LIVE who gives a rats ass about all the other crap. I just want to play some  halo and kick other people's ass in matchmaking.

So giving me an answer like this right now after i spent all this $

Sorry about the issues. I know our fans expect more from us. Team is making progress but I know it's still disappointing or We have to do better with the matchmaking, apologies for that. Team is working around the clock.

Is bull!@#$ . I am no fan I am a purchaser of a product that is defective and I want a working product or my money back.

Currently I have deleted the game from my xboxone and reinstalling it ,but after reading theses reviews today  i don't think thaw going to do me any good. Well it looks like its back to Halo 4 on Xbox 360 I know it works although its been lagging terribly lately. How did you manage to break that ?