Is it worth getting an Xbox One for just MCC and H5 ?

I swear we had the same exact topic but probably with different placement of words not too long ago. Whatever though.

Yes it is worth it if you are that much a fan. Xbox one is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I swear we had the same exact topic but probably with different placement of words not too long ago. Whatever though.

Yes it is worth it if you are that much a fan. Xbox one is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Most definitely,   I agree with yoshi it is a great buy.  You get everything in one disc.  Epic

Absolutely, if you want to finish the series it's a must. Not to mention its a great but anyways.

I don't see the problem everyone has about the Xbox One, it runs the same as the Xbox 360. Except a lot smoother and better resolution wise.

Just get it and go from there. You won't regret it.

Was it worth buying Xbox 360 for Halo 3? Yes.

Well if you're a fan of Halo then of course. The answer is an obvious yes

Okay I am seriously considering picking one up for christmas now

What I did with the Xbox 360 was buy it for Halo 3, back then I wasn't big on the series or console gaming so I didn't know anything about other games. After loving Halo 3, I got big with Bungie and then bought everyone after.

Regarding Halo MCC/ Halo 5:Guardians, I wasn't going to get the Xbox One for them since I was let down by how Halo 4 turned out after a while. But the leaks for Halo 5:Guardians that I read into turned my mind to purchase one, but I was probably going to do that next year when Halo 5:G was released. However, since the announcement of Halo MCC I'm going to buy the console a week before MCC is released.

So to answer your question, from what I know of Halo 5:G, and what everyone knows of Halo MCC, it's worth getting.

Look at the console as a whole and see if you really need/want it.

Are a Pc and Ps4 not enough ?

Getting a Xb1 just for Halo is a waste....

There are plenty of other shooters out there..... :)

Dude, it's not a complete waste if someone really wants one because they're missing out on the future installments of the series. It may be a waste in your opinion but other people may feel completely different about it.

• Like 1

Someone how I knew JXZAW would reply to my post. :D

It is.....

Are you going to spend that money on a Xb1, the game, maybe a headset, Xbl gold and whatever you want for H5 maybe a limited edition etc

That is over 500 pounds or even 600 depending on what you get...

600 for a single game franchise ?

Not worth it.

-Snip-

It's worth it. 

Chances are he's going to end up buying another game franchise. As well as the Games with Gold.

Let's do a current Best Franchise selection on Xbox One vs PS4

Xbox One's top (currently) are:

Titanfall

Forza Motorsport 5

Dead Rising 3

PS4's top (currently) are:

Killzone: Shadowfall

Infamous Second son

Now we both know the consoles have Cross-Platforming, which will indeed make making cross platform games easier and probably more common. You also got to remember the Xbox One acts more as a hub as well, if he gets it with a kinect then he should be more suit to it. And don't worry about size, the Xbox One is designed to be bigger to help with cooling and preventing overheat.

Your argument is honestly over personal opinions on what you prefer. You're not going to get much out of the argument if you say what you want said. He already has a PS4, he just wants to know if the console is worth it. Which it is.

Look at the console as a whole and see if you really need/want it.

Are a Pc and Ps4 not enough ?

Getting a Xb1 just for Halo is a waste....

There are plenty of other shooters out there..... :)

I bought a 3DS only for Zelda, I bought my xbox 360 only for  Halo. I bought my ps3 only for MGS4

But all the other games I have are cool too, They were selling points to me, not my only products.

To answer Beethoven117: Yes.

Edited by Coldfreeze

Anyway is should depend on a number of things.

But really look at the console as a whole, a whole console not just one thing but the whole package.

I will admit Halo is about the best reason I can muster to buy a Xb1, apart from Titanfall, but you have a Pc so that does not matter?

Unless your Pc does not have decent specs and cannot run Titanfall.

Personally a Ps4 is enough for me and a Pc would be even better.

You don't need a Xb1 from my viewpoint but....

Maybe you do ? I don't know much about you so only you can decide that.

Right now based on the info you have given us I would say

No. :)

Anyway is should depend on a number of things.

But really look at the console as a whole, a whole console not just one thing but the whole package.

I will admit Halo is about the best reason I can muster to buy a Xb1, apart from Titanfall, but you have a Pc so that does not matter?

Unless your Pc does not have decent specs and cannot run Titanfall.

Personally a Ps4 is enough for me and a Pc would be even better.

You don't need a Xb1 from my viewpoint but....

Maybe you do ? I don't know much about you so only you can decide that.

Right now based on the info you have given us I would say

Yes. :)

fixed it for you. :P

You should definitely get it, as they come out with more games in the future I'm sure there will be a few more you are genuinely interested in and wanting to purchase. So ultimately, who knows? Maybe it won't be just for MCC?

I'd say if you're a geniue Halo fan. Then I would recommend getting the XBox One as it is a much smoother and crisper console incomparison with the 360. MCC and Halo 5  are worth getting.Just before you do get it.. think of the ways of getting a cheaper and better deal.

Dem Halo fans be like..

37279d1405017839-does-anyone-know-where-

I would say look at the other Xbox exclusives too since most games are multi-platform and also whether you like the way the One's menus and stuff look is what you should do since if you bought a One just for Halo it'd be kinda pointless having a One with just Halo so look at the console from every aspect and see if you like it.

My two cents are about as valuable as everybody elses, which is to say worthless.

Reality wise, the question of it being worth buying for that single series is really up to you. Nobody else can tell you what your money is worth to you besides you. If you enjoy the series and feel you will get good entertainment value out of it then go for it. If you are unsure about it then perhaps you might want to pass. Make up your own mind instead of everybody else on the internet making it up for you.