Fare thee well mortals!

Mothy

I've been meaning to put this up here for like a good month or so, but I think im going to be gone for a while. Im talking months, or maybe forever :P (I doubt that) But ya, so Cya all, thanx

So I thought it would only be polite if I put down some of the people who I really considered friends, and I dont think youll find it hard to believe that your on there. Yes, you. You right there, ya, the one sitting in a chair reading this. You.

Anyway, here it is

1. Anyone who cares enough to read this post, I would consider my friend

Well, I guess this is it, :welcome: Buy Bye

Ill just put this here then....

post-70571-0-28313600-1404271947_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

but I can appreciate that you like these ugly gmodded tf2 faces, because I do to.

*Makes loud Pyro grunting noises*

In honor of such a cool guy you were Mothman. I am changing my icon to Pyro for the rest of July. Its going to suck seeing you go hopefully you decide to stop by again in the future and join one of our future(hopefully) PC events. 

Theres a spy sappin my members!!!

gg have a great life and best of luck to all of your future endeavors.

GYAH! When that face popped up my heart nearly stopped. Never scar me like that again. On a more appropriate note, I didn't know you all that well, we only talked maybe 10 minutes in all since I have been back on the site. It was a great 10 minutes though so you live on and become a man worth making your mom proud of. Seeya.

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHY!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BUDDY??!!??!! :cray: :C

Well I guess I will see you later then Mothy, you was a fun guy to speak to even though you tried to steal my legendary pet Boton, I will let Boton hug you whilst you disappear into the real world

*Lets Boton out of his cage* ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ [boton hugs Mothman]

Bu...b...b..but you can't go Mothman :cray:. It's sad to see you leave Mothy :(. Although I do wish you the best of luck for the future and all of the things you do outside of the forum. Have fun with the trees :rofl:, goodbye my mythical friend :(.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...