The best MoM, the only MoM. Unease P1nknut

FIRST :DD

Great read P34nut! I'm glad you decided to come back, though I didn't know you when you were originally active, it's been great to learn more about you these past couple months. Enjoy your month in pink buddy, you've earned it. :yay:

(I hope to see your casualty list double this month- But not because you have my name listed multiple times! :o )

• Like 1

How have I not seen this post? Anyways, I enjoy you being MoM. But I do have to say, Zelda kinda beat your title. She was the best MoM, an the only MoM, and the only MoM to actually be a mom before you became MoM.

Lol, I think I just confused myself.

But good job, Peanut, looking forward to you in my Something Fishy... lobby. I hope you can get motivation in Halo Wars to want to beat GSD there.

*slow clap*

• Like 1

How have I not seen this post? Anyways, I enjoy you being MoM. But I do have to say, Zelda kinda beat your title. She was the best MoM, an the only MoM, and the only MoM to actually be a mom before you became MoM.

But good job, Peanut, looking forward to you in my Something Fishy... lobby. I hope you can get motivation in Halo Wars to want to beat GSD there.

*slow clap*

^ This. 

...He pretty much said what I was gonna say lol.... Still, sweet MoM speech buddy! And your a wonderful MoM by the way! Cheers! :)

• Like 1

*slow clap*

I don't have halo wars sadly...

And I was first with this title so I have dibz!