Just a little rant if you don't mind.

Sniper0092

It is not about here, just personal, and I won't sound whiny.

So my dad's mad at me because I did not call my granny and say happy birthday. He is overacting because of ALL the times I have said it to her he is being over the top, I forgot once, come on...But I WILL NOT let him ruin my good day I have been having. He says he will stop talking about it if I call her (which I was going to do but I just have not done it, I never really forgot I just did not do it yet.) but he is know for bringing up flowers even if it's done. I don't want to always make him look bad, but he can be a total flower buddy.

That is all, you can give me your thoughts, and I WILL call her.

Edited by Azaxx
Brightening up the language.

Your dad is just looking out for you. He knows the importance of family and is urging you to call you grandmother so that your grandma knows you care. He is being a jerk about it because it is his mom and he knows her a little better. So maybe he knows she gets upset if no one call's her, and then he takes it personally. I know your telling the truth, that you were going to call, you just didn't get around to it, and I also know you love your father and grandmother. But they love you too, so make that call!  ^_^

It is not about here, just personal, and I won't sound whiny.

So my dad's mad at me because I did not call my granny and say happy birthday. He is overacting because of ALL the times I have said it to her he is being over the top, I forgot once, come on...But I WILL NOT let him ruin my good day I have been having. He says he will stop talking about it if I call her (which I was going to do but I just have not done it, I never really forgot I just did not do it yet.) but he is know for bringing up flowers even if it's done. I don't want to always make him look bad, but he can be a total flower buddy.

That is all, you can give me your thoughts, and I WILL call her.

I can see where your dad is coming from even tho he is being a bit pushy about it