Does anyone know if JXZAW is still here at all ? :)

I talked to him yesterday and he said he was banned from the shoutbox for spamming it and crashing the website, and he said he could be back  in 2 weeks if RSR decides to lift it.

Thanks Shadow but may be a while, the house we just looked at the owner turned us down again :/

That's too bad, best of luck to ya though! ;)

I talked to him yesterday and he said he was banned from the shoutbox for spamming it and crashing the website, and he said he could be back  in 2 weeks if RSR decides to lift it.

That's too bad, best of luck to ya though! ;)

he was banned from the shoutbox and RSR will review his case so he will ask people who was there about their experiences when it happened and if he decides to lift it then he will

we were having a big face contest and we were making them biger and biger. they looked like this '________' some of them were geting realy big and jszaw made one that broke the box. i decided to make a realy big one. it went off the page and it crashed the site. i thought i was like the fb chat that it would go to the next line but it didnt it just kept going. then him and i wanted to fix it cause it was laging alot. because it only kept the last 20 posts we decided to try and fix it by puting enough post to make it be deleted but then the site crashed. i didnt know that it would happen that way and i didnt know the site would lag. but i promised i wouldnt do it again but me and jszaw got banned anyway. so y thats the story :/

Does anyone know if JXZAW is still here at all ? :)

He is still active in the Team. Not much in the thread anymore but I was training with him just yesterday. 

Kitty have you explain you're story to a MOD ?

also kitty do you want to join Blue Team I see potential in you to be a good member in Blue Team. :)

She is already in a clan. She leads a part of it.

Joker and Shadow it was this thread be in offbeat that would have really hurt the team if it was in there or be in here where it should be just without post

count. :)

Good on explaining. Thanks to Moderator: RedStarRocket91 for taking post count off whilst keeping the thread in this section. Some posts were unnecessary to be counted, including mine.

@ Astroboy 261, you need to read the Original Post on the first page and then send a message to UNSC Spartan asking to join

Well explained as well.

Kitty have you explain you're story to a MOD ?

also kitty do you want to join Blue Team I see potential in you to be a good member in Blue Team. :)

ya i have sevral times there still not lifting it. and im division leader of a difrent clan but if u can offer me better or simler position i will join

UPDATE

The Kilburnator is Blue Team's newest Recruit. He has pledged loyalty and will fight by our side against the Covenant. Everyone welcome The Kilburnator.

Recruit.gif

ya i have sevral times there still not lifting it. and im division leader of a difrent clan but if u can offer me better or simler position i will join

All Members begin on Recruit (unless they have offered previous support) and can work their way through the ranks. You can become an NCO if you try hard and can then become a CO then possibly a Spartan.

That is fine, the choice is yours. We wish you luck with your clan.

thanx i dont need luck tho. i rely on skill. so anyone else wana push me around. cause im ready to unlease a fury. not cause of blue team but because of other pple on this site pushing me around. the next person that trys to hurt me or be rude or trys to agate me will be chalanged to a battle in which i will destroy them on halo

thanx i dont need luck tho. i rely on skill. so anyone else wana push me around. cause im ready to unlease a fury. not cause of blue team but because of other pple on this site pushing me around. the next person that trys to hurt me or be rude or trys to agate me will be chalanged to a battle in which i will destroy them on halo

I'm sure there is no one here that would offend any other Member. We are all friends here, we avoid rudeness.

I'm sure there is no one here that would offend any other Member. We are all friends here, we avoid rudeness.

theres only 2 people on this whole site that have stood up for me. and the people that havent have tryed to be rude and have hidden behind rules. they clearly dont want me here and idk why. i have had no intention of harm or being rude to anyone. be everyone seems to want me to not be able to use the shout box or post things in the form or even try and defend my self. they hide behind rules and there friends. but its enough the next person who dose anything with rude intentions or to be mean is going down. cause im tired of not fighting back. and its time for a change. do i have a problem with athorty ya probably but it dosnt mean people have to disrespect me when i make a mistake. i say no more. im going to stick up for myself because very few people want to stick up for me.

sry bout that i had to vent