Post Your Favorite Play Date Idea!

Absolute Dog

I know this topic died down a little but another idea hit me last night and I assume there is still room for playdate ideas. You have 343industries and HaloCustoms, an affiliate site of ours. While this would obviously take arranging but a potential playdate mix between the two sites could yield really good results. Its pretty clear that the organized custom games largely driven by HaloCustoms are a large part of the community and are growing at an increasingly rapid pace..

Both sites could benefit drastically from this if it were to happen. 

• Like 2

We should have a playdate where I build a village with houses and grocery stores and stuff, and we have to roleplay and not kill each other. If you do murder someone then expect the player roleplaying as a cop to put you in pretend jail. Maybe this would be better suited to Minecraft than Halo though. Either way If we do it I call Mayor. I just enjoy roleplaying.  :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

Forge Map Playdate:

A day where all maps are ones made by the players in the play date, and so they can test unreleased maps, get opinions about it, and also share some epic things others might not have seen.

Tuesday Night Testing --- http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/27597-tuesday-night-tests/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has there ever been a racing playdate?  I love racing and could do it for hours.  The selection of race maps is limitless and could provide this to the forum.  What do you think?

Yes. :) I like this. That is all you need to know. haha

• Like 1

Has there ever been a racing playdate?  I love racing and could do it for hours.  The selection of race maps is limitless and could provide this to the forum.  What do you think?

Yes. :) I like this. That is all you need to know. haha

Let's get it going!

• Like 1