What do you think about my -don't show up on foes motion sensor with the trade off of not having your own personal motion sensor "perk"? And do you have any ideas for "perks" of your own? As far as I can tell, 343 is rebooting the Halo system, thus, anything is possible with Halo 4 which I believe isn't a bad idea. Straight up Halo Reach sucked with respect to the total number of online players in 2011. We all know that Bungie is very competitive, but they just could'nt beat COD Black OPs, COD MW3, and COD MW2 which were is this order the most played standard 360 games online for 2011; http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/121/1216016p1.html

Now in order to keep a series of which many think has been going on for way too long alive, 343 is doing what any business would do in order to keep up its popularity level for the purpose of profits. . . THEY ARE TAKING A RISK TO SEE IF IT WILL PAY OFF - TO LITERALLY PAY OFF. Let the game be out for about a half of a year, and after everyone who plays the game unlocks everything they wanted, you then will really see whether or not Halo 4 will live up to its hype.

Because as of now three COD games and soon to be one more COD game stand in the way of Halo 4 reaching that number 1 spot. Will they do it? Personally, and after watching the new COD Black Ops 2 MP trailers, I say not!!!!!!!!!!!!! The proof is in the past, and you can't argue with the past. COD B-Ops II will most likely hold that number 1 spot through out the ending of 2012 and through all of 2013 in sales and in numbers (regarding to only the 360 here). However, this doesn't mean that I am not going to play Halo 4. As I do now, I will be playing both of the games, and personally, because 343 seems to be taking a big risk with Halo 4, this is the game I am most excited about purchasing and will prob. be buying first.

Customization seems to be the new trend in online MP gaming, and this is something, not that the COD franchise invented, but is something that the COD series made very famous for the online gaming community. Yeah people can argue that Halo is better (all though the current numbers don't say it is) in that it is more competitive (which it is in every aspect because in past halo games everyone would begin a match on an even playing level), but lets be honest here, compared to the online gaming community, the number of actual mlg players who actually and honestly care about this is very low. How I said before, 343 will be after numbers, and in order to attain those numbers in order to improve the "Halo name" they will have to be targeting the online gaming community more so than the mlg community. Due to this, if a lot of the mlg or mlg-related players have complaints about the game when it is released, I am sure that their arguments will be very strong. This will probably lead to 343 making some sort of game type specifically for the mlg'ers, but in the end, the new mode (infinity slayer and in its "meant to be played" type) is what everyone will really care about.

Overall, I think the game will be perfect for newcomers and for people like me (depending on if there are enough attractive customization possibilitites for everyone), who just like to casually play, and who are not really into that whole mlg scene. Once more, yes COD Black Ops II will beat out Halo 4, and yes I am happy with 343 taking Halo in a different direction and will still be purchasing the game.

PS - Go out Nov. 6th to buy Halo 4 instead of voting for either the trash on the right or the trash on the left. Why vote for slime when you can be playing Halo 4?

your right but i dont like cod as much, still doesnt matter the reason why cod is better is because it doesnt have a fan base, like halo's most people who are in love with halo (like me) still play other games, and because halo is so much more diffucult to get kills and play, blah blah, those halo fans playing cod are just as good if not better then them, im a perfect example, but halo is harder to get into than other games thats why the fan base is small, so 343i is making halo 4 to grow that fan base and make the game similar to the others so more players can get involved, which is genous cause now halo fan will have their game, because the game is still very much halo, but non-halo fan can come join the party due to the new non-halo features, same game different atmosphere, I think that Cod will still win, because of the fact that halo fans will buy both halo and cod, but cod fan will just buy cod, see what im saying

You happen to be right, but you are not looking at all the facts. Halo 4 has about 200% of preorders than Reach at the same number of weeks out. BO2 has 80% of mw2 and 60% of mw3's preorder numbers. Right now, Halo 4 is bigger than BO2 on the 360, but most of COD's numbers are also including the PS3 and Wii, which is what Activision uses to show how much bigger BO2 is than Halo 4.

You happen to be right, but you are not looking at all the facts. Halo 4 has about 200% of preorders than Reach at the same number of weeks out. BO2 has 80% of mw2 and 60% of mw3's preorder numbers. Right now, Halo 4 is bigger than BO2 on the 360, but most of COD's numbers are also including the PS3 and Wii, which is what Activision uses to show how much bigger BO2 is than Halo 4.

is this for both xbox and ps3

Without even bothering to read your post, let me say that i don't care. Of course BO2 will win. For some reason, CoD always wins. Everyone complains about it and hates it, yet everyone keeps playing it.

All i know is that MW3 was the last CoD I bought and that now all my focus will be on Halo.

Without even bothering to read your post, let me say that i don't care. Of course BO2 will win. For some reason, CoD always wins. Everyone complains about it and hates it, yet everyone keeps playing it.

All i know is that MW3 was the last CoD I bought and that now all my focus will be on Halo.

Maybe you should learn how to read and understand first before you type.

What about the percentage of B-Ops 2 compared to B-Ops 1, because I know a small minority of people who only play MW and refuse to play B-Ops and vica-versa.

Anyway, yeah Black Ops 2 will win, and with respect to what really matters, Black Ops 2 will maintain a higher number of total games played online for a lot longer than what Halo 4 ever will (I base this only on the stats of "Black Ops 1 vs Halo Reach" for the year of 2011).

Halo will always be the number one fps

In your opinion yeah, but not according to the stats of 2011

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/121/1216016p1.html

What about the percentage of B-Ops 2 compared to B-Ops 1, because I know a small minority of people who only play MW and refuse to play B-Ops and vica-versa.

since BO1 was in slightly smaller than mw2's numbers, I didn't include it. The preorder numbers for BO2 are significantly smaller than previous cod games for the same number of weeks before release.

Hm you have your info a bit screwy here.

Halo 4 beats BO2 in most anticipated list.

I have also spoken to many of my COD loving friends, and all said they already hate the way it looks.

While the majority of Halo 4 fans are extremely enthusiastic about it.

I really doubt black ops 2 will win, lots of people I know look at the ratings and accolades for games before buying them, Halo 4 has a high rating and better accolades than black ops 2

Preorders.jpg

Black ops 2 is way below the pre-order list buddy..... sixth place more like it.

cod is like a drug its bad for you but everyone still does it.

nuf said.

i hope i'm not the only one who realises the pure genius of this comparison

so true :thumbsup:

but i think halo definately has the win. From polls it says it is the most anticipated shooter of 2012. And many CoD fans have always dreaded their games taking place in the future, so why would they want this??

Obvious troll is obvious.

But I didnt even read your post because of course COD( Children's Online Daycare) will be halo in terms of sales, but Halo destroys COD in quality. Just because Halo 4 is modernizing its gameplay and adding things that every FPS should have, everyone is claiming its copying call of duty, but it's just halo becoming better. I had a choice of getting an extra game, and people kept telling me to get BO2, but I preordered the Halo 4 headset, because for 2 games, BO and MW3, I gave COD a chance,map wanting good multiplayer, but I've now given up on them. To the people who just play games to be cool and stuff, Call of Duty is awesome, but for gamers who want a good package, Halo is king