CAMS24

What's your favorite weapon ?

Hi Everyone !

I was just wondering what's your favorite weapon in Halo Reach ?

For my part,

It's the ''Designated Marksman Rifle'' (DMR) because i'm making a lot of Team SWAT then i'm very accurate with the DMR and my second one is the ''SRS99D-AM'' (Sniper Rifle) because i'm accurate with a sniper 2 and I like the feeling to make an headshot over the map, like an Elite Shooter :P

What's about you guys ? :)

post-28171-0-52054500-1343323696_thumb.jpg

Well my favorite Halo weapon(Carbine) is not in Reach, neither is my favorite vehicle (elephante), so I guess the sniper.

PS You are missing the following weapons: gravity hammer, Plamsa rifle(yes, it is different from the Plasma repeater), spiker, and fusion rod gun.

Haha yes i know the picture is missing some weapons :S And don't worry i'm not one of these noob who don't know that the Plasma Repeater and the Plasma Rifle are different ;)

Hahaha you're not the only one i think ;) There's a lot of sniper here :) But a lot of persons like sniper... but aren't good with it xd

I love the Needle Rifle, Plasma Rifle, and Plasma Repeater, but I'll have to go with Needle Rifle just because I use it the most.

The DMR cause im a pro with it XD But i also combine it with the Assault rifle, got to have a classic :P

Energy sword :D

I thought your favourite was the potato launcher XD

But, i dont like the energy sword in MP cause it causes way too many fights

Sniper and magnum. Magnum because it is sick in CQC and it can beat a dmr at mid range. I'm not one of the guys that empties the clip in 0.5 seconds.

needle rifle, definetly the needle rifle cause its fully automatic, has a large clip, and if you get three needles in someone then they explode. Plus u can use it to take down aircraft (falcon/banshee) if your a good shot

Well my favorite Halo weapon(Carbine) is not in Reach, neither is my favorite vehicle (elephante), so I guess the sniper.

PS You are missing the following weapons: gravity hammer, Plamsa rifle(yes, it is different from the Plasma repeater), spiker, and fusion rod gun.

lol, FUEL Rod Gun.

Besides that, my favorite weapon of all time in Reach is the Spiker

I like the Plasma Rifle and Plasma Pistol because they go great with the Assault Rifle and DMR. It's a good balance IMO. I also like the Sniper, but I'm not that good with it. I like the Concussion rifle for some reason. XD