Sniper weapons and mid range weapons

TLP Zeus

Sniper Class Weapons   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should the needle rifle come back?

2. 2. should the focus rifle come back

3. 3. should the beam rifle come back

Hey guys i think that the beam rifle should come back along with the focus rifle. they were both great weapons and they should comeback also to go side by side with the carbine i think the needle rifle should come back too I also think that they should remake the sniper so that it doesnt look so ugly make it look like halo3s sniper

Yes/No/Yes

The needle rifle is alright, so I really could care less.

I hate the focus rifle, it's week and from my experience seems to have less range than the sniper rifle.

The beam rifle is a much better alternative than the focus rifle, a sniper that actually allows for a one shot kill.

I don't think there's any point in the Needle Rifle coming back, the Carbine is already filling that role and balancing it would just get messy.

The Beam Rifle is something I'd like to see return - the Covenant really need an effective sniper weapon, something which actually can kill as quickly as the Sniper Rifle. While the Focus Rifle is easier to use, there's literally no way a good user can kill someone as fast as a good Sniper Rifle user - period. That's not good for competitive gameplay, though I suppose since Elites won't be returning that may not be as much of a problem anymore. Anyway, they should only bring one of them back, and I guess I'd prefer to see the Beam Rifle.

as much as I loved the needle rifle I doubt that it is coming back it got replaced but I am very glad to see the carbine back in action.

the focus rifle I have an pure hatrid for, it is like a bee sting not powerful but and I can't stretch this enought ANNOYING. As for the Beam Rifle I would enjoy seeing that return it was a fun weapon that was just as if not better then the sniper.

• Like 1

i really enjoyed the needle rifle but i doubt its coming back as the carbine is filling its role and carbine>needle rifle.

hated the focus rifle is sucked ba....well you know. as for the beam rifle i loved it but again doubt its returning cant wait to try out the forrunner light rifle and what ever forrunner sniper comes out.

Even though I loved the FR in the beta, it got nerfed, and while it is cooler than the Beam Rifle, it simply lacks any real punch. I'm not going to be scared of someone who has a focus rifle, you know? So that was the only one I voted to exclude.

I don't think there's any point in the Needle Rifle coming back, the Carbine is already filling that role and balancing it would just get messy.

The Beam Rifle is something I'd like to see return - the Covenant really need an effective sniper weapon, something which actually can kill as quickly as the Sniper Rifle. While the Focus Rifle is easier to use, there's literally no way a good user can kill someone as fast as a good Sniper Rifle user - period. That's not good for competitive gameplay, though I suppose since Elites won't be returning that may not be as much of a problem anymore. Anyway, they should only bring one of them back, and I guess I'd prefer to see the Beam Rifle.

I'd be inclined to agree with you about the Carbine and the Needle Rifle BUT we already know that the BR and the DMR are in H4 Multiplayer. So, since they are keeping the mid range weapons from H3 and H4 for the Humans, why not do the same for the Covenant mid range weapons? It won't be fair to the covies if there are more Human weapons than Covenant weapons. Personally, I have fond memories of both the carbine and the Needle rifle and they both seem like fairly distinct weapons. Maybe 343 should do to the Needle Rifle what they did to the DMR and make it a longer range precision weapon vs. the Carbine.

I really hated Focus Rifle. It does nothing but take your zoom out with a very annoying noise. I think that Needle Rifle should come back as the counterpart of the DMR, or make another 3-burst, 4-burst, 5-burst weapon, as counterpart of the BR, and leave the Covey Carbine as counter for the DMR.

OH BEAM RIFLE, I LOVE YOU. But I think they should make more lasting. Like... what... 20 shots? 25 shots. More or less.

While I feel that the needle rifle and carbine are more similar than the br and dmr, with some rebalancing they could pull apart and become counterparts to the human precision weapons.

Focus rifle sucked in general.

Beam rifle was great, because you actually had to time your shots. And it's the only plausible counterpart to the human sniper, excluding a possibility that 343 made a new covie sniper. Small possibility, but it is a possibility.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the elites are in halo 4. duhhhhh haven't you seen the pictures