Should Floodfight and The "ODST" Playlist be in Halo 4? Vote Here

TheL337destroyer

New Game Modes  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Flood Fight" become a Game Mode?

• Yes. I want to kill some Flood.
    • No, I'm too scared!
  2. 2. Should "ODST" become a new Playlist?

• Yes, it would be a whole new experience!
    • No, I hated being an ODST..

****ty magnum multiplayer? Challenge accepted....

Please keep bad language off the forums. Thanks

Yup, for ages, and u would lose.

Your aggression is futile. Everyone on this site shares their opinion. If you would like to propose a difference of thought in a statement or idea from another user, then you shouldn't flame on users. Just tell them why you see something differently in a non-negative way. Thanks, @RANMAN10

C'mon guys, lets calm down here.

Reach is a good game, its just different, that's all, fair enough, it has its faults, but, doesn't every halo game? just because its different doesn't mean its any worse then the next one.

True, but the gameplay was VERY repititive.. It felt like a kids game to me

Wow great ideas man, the floodfigt good name and good idea the odst playlist i think would be hard for them to do though but im not gonna lie that would be a good idea too...but then that would change the whole mechanic of gameplay

Thanks. And actually, it wouldn't. All 343i would have to do is make a custom gametype for the Game Mode. As for having your guy look like an actual ODST.. It would be fairly simple. Just make a 3rd species preference. Its just like how you can choose between playing as a spartan or an Elite, except that you can only use it in the ODST Playlist.

• 2 months later...

i loved halo 3 odst's gameplay, it was fun and taking cover wasn't an option, it was more realistic than cod, just with a halo twist. floodfight, i wanted that since i first played odst's firefight, but i wasn't sure if the flood would be in reach, so i kind of doubted it. halo 4 on the other hand, i think the flood with return. 343 has confirmed that the covies would be in it but they haven't confirmed flood yet. but anyway, i think both are a yes! i hope they consider your ideas, and if they both make it in halo 4, you would be a hero to many people, so good luck with those ideas!

i loved halo 3 odst's gameplay, it was fun and taking cover wasn't an option, it was more realistic than cod, just with a halo twist. floodfight, i wanted that since i first played odst's firefight, but i wasn't sure if the flood would be in reach, so i kind of doubted it. halo 4 on the other hand, i think the flood with return. 343 has confirmed that the covies would be in it but they haven't confirmed flood yet. but anyway, i think both are a yes! i hope they consider your ideas, and if they both make it in halo 4, you would be a hero to many people, so good luck with those ideas!

Me and drizzy did some research a while ago. I am 80% sure there will be flood in halo 4