343iCF Christmas Tree 2014!

Jack Of Harts

(1) 48 hour gold subscription.

(1) 14 day gold subscription.

And finally:

One lucky winner will get to customize my profile, which I will use unchanged for the month of January. The person gets to change my username, title, profile pic and signature. Normal forum rules apply.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

Hi Twam :D 

I have found 2 codes i received with my Xbox One, i imagine that they would work with the 360 as well but i shall check the next time i am on. 

I have: 

2 Day trial. 

2 week trial.

I'll have a look for some codes around the house for more codes. 

I have just about 10 48-hour trial cards. Problem is that I don't know which ones are still valid. Do any of you know how to check this?

Enter the code on the redeem screen. After entering it, it will give you the option whether or not to activate it. Press B if you don't want to :)

Well I guess I can let you all torment me...

One lucky winner will get to pick my name, picture, signature and member title. Anything you want, also be creative.

I can also look for some codes and I'll edit it later but right now I'll let one lucky winner decide my fate for January

Edit:

I've decided to change it from 1 lucky person for a month to three lucky people who decides my fate for one month each.

I would either like the podcast offer or Jack's special signature and background thingy ma jiggy 

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

I've got:

1. CoD: AW Custom Exoskeleton (from LE 1TB Console) for the Xbox One version
  2. CoD: AW Personalization Pack (from LE 1TB Console) for the Xbox One version
  3. CoD: AW Advanced Arsenal (from LE 1TB Console) for the Xbox One version
  4. 3 Day Xbox Live Gold trial
  5. 2 Day Xbox Live Gold trial

I don't want to request anything. :3

• Like 1