Spyro

47 members have voted

1. 1. Vote:

• Zelda
    • Edward Kenway
    • Beckoningzebra1
    • Silent Orbis
    • Vitamin PWN

Okay guys, nothing fancy just the voting. So DON'T post about how someone should vote for a certain candidate, if you do, I shall request that it is promptly removed. Thank you. :3

Edited by Spyro
Monitoring thread.
  • Like 3

Well I cast my vote I trust you guys will be voting for the correct person.  ;)

Here is just a little thing I put together... to persuade you guys.

*Bald Eagle flies by*

Four score and seven years in the past, our fathers brought fourth on the internet a new forum. Conceived in gaming and dedicated to the proposition that all games are created equally. Now we are engaged in a great civil war testing whether that forum  or any forum so conceived and so dedicated... can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that forum as a final resting place who gave their lives that that forum might live. It is all together fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense we cannot dedicate... we cannot consecrate...we cannot hallow this forum. The brave members, active and inactive who struggled here have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or ban. The world with little note nor long remember what we post here but it can never forget what they did on this forum. It is for us the active, rather, to be dedicated on the forum to the unfinished updates which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us... that from these honored members we take increased devotion to that cause for which that gave the last full measure of devotion ... that we here highly resolve that these members shall not have joined in vain...that this forum under Twam, shall have a new birth of freedom...and that staff of the members.. by the members.. for the members... shall not perish from this forum.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

Well, guys... This is awkward. I have no votes. I know that almost no one likes Bleach, here

That's not entirely true!... I saw a few episodes of Bleach, and I thought it was amazing. And I voted for you. My second choice was... Well, it really doesnt matter. I made up my mind, I chose you, and I stand by that decision. Good luck to you, and don't ever give up! Just have some faith, its not over till its over, so you can still win this! I'm rootin for ya!

• Like 3

So, after some thinking, I've realized that I don't actually want to be president, not now at least. I enjoy running this election far more than I enjoy participating in it. So as of right now, I am officially dropping out of the race. I know, it's weird to do this on the last day of voting, but eh, what can you do? Anyway, I am not going to tell you to vote for someone, but I am going to make a suggestion to those who voted for me. There are two great candidates running right now, and I would hate to see either of them lose, so if you feel like it, make it a draw. Let there be two presidents again, or if they so choose let them battle it out on Halo, who knows, could be something amusing for the youtube channel. Anyway, this is long enough of a post that's just saying that I think you should vote until BZ1 and Vitamin are tied. Point is, I'm out. Can't wait to see who the winner(s) is (are)! :D

PS, for those wondering, my personal support does go out to Vitamin PWN.

Edited by Spyro
  • Like 1

I voted for BZ1 because I want him to beat Vitamin. Although I would vote for Zag but he was a jerk so i voted for Zelda but shes already beating Edward so its cool.

LETS GO ZEBRA LETS GO

.......................................................................................................... Huh?

Also voted!

Go Edward!

• Like 1