Karen Traviss's new novel directly linked to Infinity and Multiplayer story

Killer K34

In this topic i want to say my thoughts on the direct link and hypothesised links of the Karen traviss novels and the halo 4 story, first one being glasslands and a new one comming out soon.

UNSC_Infinity.jpg

Already we see a relation to glasslands with the mention of spartan IVs and the Infinity by Parangosky near the end of the book.

With the rogue cevenent species on the chip Master chief gets attacked by could possibly be the Sangheilli followers who, might of lost the rebellion against the Arbiter for the older styler looking armor they wear.

It could be possible that BB the AI could be a major part in the Multiplayer story such as a replacement for Cortana and the Chief relationship.

The multiplayer missions could have alot of relation to the rebels you read about in glasslands.

that the Infinity and the Chief will confront each other durring halo 4.

Alot of the spatans II's and Spartan III's survived and may end up assisting chief near the end of halo 4 with the arbiter (or separete, this one is more of a "I think it would be cool if")

Most of these things will not be known until the New Karen Traviss book comes out, until then what are your thoughts or what relatoins have you seen in Glasslands and what might be in the New novel.

Her next book is going to be called The Thursday War. According to Frank O'Connor in the Halo A-Z video he says BB will play a major role in the events to come, I wouldn't say he's replacing Cortana but he's definitely going to be important to the Infinity. Hopefully Blue Team is on the UNSC Infinity and you get to see them in Halo 4!

• Like 1

Her next book is going to be called The Thursday War. According to Frank O'Connor in the Halo A-Z video he says BB will play a major role in the events to come, I wouldn't say he's replacing Cortana but he's definitely going to be important to the Infinity. Hopefully Blue Team is on the UNSC Infinity and you get to see them in Halo 4!

Cool, did it happen to say a relative release date to the book? Yea i agree with cortana thing, do you think that the old halo voice in multiplayers in the past that say OVERKILL and stuff like that will be back or mabye replaced with BB as the adminstrator over the spartan IV's and confirming kills and such in their simulations?

Cool, did it happen to say a relative release date to the book? Yea i agree with cortana thing, do you think that the old halo voice in multiplayers in the past that say OVERKILL and stuff like that will be back or mabye replaced with BB as the adminstrator over the spartan IV's and confirming kills and such in their simulations?

Nope haven't seen a release date yet and I REALLY hope the same announcer is still in Halo 4 and not replaced by BB, that's just an essential, classic part of the Halo multiplayer experience.

• Like 1

I feel sorta lame not having read a single Halo novel before, but saying on this I think Halo 4 will be awesome and maybe we'll see more about the 'Rogue Covenant' in the new novel.

I haven't read one either, but I would like too :)

They're all fantastically written, when you read one you can't help but find another. I highly recommend reading one. I'd start with Halo: The Fall of Reach if you want to start at the beginning, Halo: Contact Harvest if you want to start at the beginning beginning, Halo: First Strike if you don't care where you start you just want some action, or Halo: Glasslands if you want to know a little foreground for Halo 4.

• Like 1

To me, the remaining forces of Covenant Sangheili (elites) that were more heavily devoted to prophets had become disgusted that an Arbiter killed a San'Shyuum?

overall the elites hate the san'Shyuum for what blindness was brought apon them, it stated in there opinions many times in glasslands and other sources. But you are rright about alot of elites being discusted with the arbitor.

But i havent thought about some group of sangheilli following them, ill have to look in to it more :)

I love how vicious the books make the jackals out to be. They actually went to say that they were actually smarter at learning languages than the Elites. But yeah, Glasslands is a great read for anyone who hasn't read a single book, or is looking to get into the halo Universe thru a book. I'm more interested in what parangosky has planned for Halsey and the massive amount of Forerunner tech they collected from the Dyson Sphere. Next book is shaping up to be awesome!

• Like 1