Happy Birthday 343industries.org

The community here is probably one of the best I've experienced.I stayed because I'd be an idiot not to.

Yep.

Pretty much that. I never really got along with the MLG forums... they always smash and bash you with how you believe or who your favorite team is. I've experienced it there... not fun. Here you are respected for your views and such. It's nice.

The staff here is great and they do a lot of hard work that I believe gets overlooked. I appreciate all that they do to keep this place running.

Being staff is I think every members dream, however it's not my goal. I just want to continue being the best member I can be trying to set a good example to those here and those that join.

So HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY 343i forum!! :D

I think an awesome feature for this forum is adding a feature to the chatbox and forums where you can pre-set a text format that will be remembered every time you decide to make a post. That way it saves you time from having to go format it yourself every single time.

-TM3

• Like 5

Wishing 343i.org a very Happy Birthday!! :fun:

When I first joined, I had absolutely no intentions of sticking around this long. However, this is a type of place you just can't seem to stay away from. Thank you Twam for giving us all the opportunity to be a part of something as great as 343i.org and Thank you all Staff members that keep the site in tip-top shape, especially Absolute Dog and Spectral Jester for their dedication to service well beyond what is expected of them. Keep up the excellent work!! Hopefully I will be around for the 2nd Birthday celebration also!!

- Choot :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

941d42a7.png?t=1332565519

• Like 3

Happy Birthday to this site. I have seen so many great members and threads on this site. We have shared our love for a game that has brought us all together, but much more has been shared in the process. There has been so many fun moments shared with members. The late talks in the shout box with members like VitaminPWM, One and DocSpartan. The endless laughs had with members during play dates or our smalls groups in Halo 3. The hilarity that ensued when the name changing in the shout box began. The out right,belly shaking laughs had with Jester via the PM's. The list goes on and on. I love this place! I hope you all can see and feel how much I enjoy being here with you all and work to keep that original spirit alive. It is the members that keep me here. You are the glue that binds the pages of this forum together.

Thanks to Twam for creating a site that has brought me so my pleasure to be part of. Thanks to Jester for singling me out of the crowd and being such a good friend and example to live up to. Thanks to all of you for making it site unique, fun and interesting.

• Like 9

Happy Birthday to 343i.org

Reasons to stay? Easy, You folks! You make this the friendliest corner of the Halo Universe. The sense of community here is amazing. It makes everything the moderating team do worth while.

Also Absolute Dog, you my friend ARE the heartbeat of this forum, Your a Community Moderator, the word Community should be underlined and in bold for you my good sir, as you make this place what it is! :respect:

Also Twam, what to say? Simple Twam thank you for this wonderful place you created, and thank you for all the trust you have put into me as well. :unworthy:

Just leaves me to say, I hope to see you all here for birthday number 2 next year!

:guitar: :fun: :band:

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest forums I have ever been a part of. I have been on many a forums and this one is by far the friendliest places. Thanks to Twam, all the mods, and all the wonderful members that make this place feel like much more than just a forum. Cheers to another great year! :D :D :D

• Like 4

12 months already? :o

Happy Birthday 343i Forum. There have been times where I wanted to leave but this forum is just too spectacular with the members, the news, the humor everyone brings, the playdates, it's all just so entertaining and you would have to be the stupidest person in the world to betray this community. I would like to thank all the members and staff who have kept this site up and running, Absolute Dog and Spectral Jester for their marvelous Moderating and keeping this forum clean and safe from evil trolls, Twam, without him, none of us would be here to make the friends, the laughs, and big Halo community that we made, and just every single member that posts in the shoutbox, the forums, the status, ANYWHERE. One post keeps this place going, so keep posting. (NO SPAM). We are a big Halo Community, actually, not a community, we are. . . A Halo Family. A one-of-a-kind Halo Family that will always be here when you need em. So Happy Freakin' Birthday you wonderful family, keep rockin' this forum guys, and keep doing what you're doing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

• Like 2

343 Industries Community forum

A place where friendship is born.

Where you respect people with good manner

to avoid the ban-Hammer.

When you first join and you feel lonely

just wait, you will soon be welcomed by ZB.

When you suck at Reach and are in a rut

just call our new MoM, Donut.

If you feel sly like a fox

and want to mess with the shout-box

then watch out you little pester

from Spectral Jester.

It will soon be my one year anniversary in May

but for now, have a very happy Birthday.

Love Nova

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to this site. I have seen so many great members and threads on this site. We have shared our love for a game that has brought us all together, but much more has been shared in the process. There has been so many fun moments shared with members. The late talks in the shout box with members like VitaminPWM, One and DocSpartan. The endless laughs had with members during play dates or our smalls groups in Halo 3. The hilarity that ensued when the name changing in the shout box began. The out right,belly shaking laughs had with Jester via the PM's. The list goes on and on. I love this place! I hope you all can see and feel how much I enjoy being here with you all and work to keep that original spirit alive. It is the members that keep me here. You are the glue that binds the pages of this forum together.

Thanks to Twam for creating a site that has brought me so my pleasure to be part of. Thanks to Jester for singling me out of the crowd and being such a good friend and example to live up to. Thanks to all of you for making it site unique, fun and interesting.

Couldn't agree more :)

Happy B-Day 343i.org , we shall see what the next year brings.