If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

simmons walked out of the base, more then confused, he looked around for Sarge and Grif, even Donut. "hey Grif, what are you doing with that? i head a shot."

"Well....I was trying to scout out the Blue base but I might have fired the Sniper Rifle by accident and I might have hit either a blue, or the new guy, if it's the new guy, then we're probably dead." Grif said still trying to zoom the Sniper Rifle.

simmons sighed. "well, did you find anything out, and where is that new guy?" he asked. getting annoyed already with the orange soldier.

doll smiled. "alright, whatever you say, i need you to strip down, and show me where the injury is," she instructed, before she left to her supply closet.

"If you insist Doll" he said with a smirk. He turned to Church as he began to undress, the the knees and legs. last off all his tidy whities. "Well Church, i'm at your mercy." He shrugged "But keep in mind, if you choose to try and kill me or torture me or whatever, I won't go down without a fight." he said, with a hint of a threat. HE twisted back to Doll, but retched in pain as his wound sung with fresh energy.

simmons sighed. "well, did you find anything out, and where is that new guy?" he asked. getting annoyed already with the orange soldier.

doll smiled. "alright, whatever you say, i need you to strip down, and show me where the injury is," she instructed, before she left to her supply closet.

"I didn't find anything out but the new guy seems to be with the Blues from what I could see" Grif said trying not to fire the Sniper Rifle again.

"I'll go tell sarge, we need to go save the new guy!" Simmons said running off to find Sarge.

Doll blinked, blushed, then shook her head. "i wasn't talking to you james! put your pants back on! and stop moving," she yelled turning around quickly to caboose.

"alright, i'll wrap that up," she smiled sweetly, as she cleaned up the scratches, then placed a large bandade over it. "all better, now promise me you will stop touching strays?"

she didnt' wait for a response, she had quickly taken another painkiller from the bed and injected it in Jame's neck. "your fine my ass."

"I'll go tell sarge, we need to go save the new guy!" Simmons said running off to find Sarge.

"Yeah, go do that....and I'll just stay here with an armed Sniper Rifle" Grif said just as the Sniper Rifle zooms in "Yes! Finally! now to see what those Blues are up to..."

James didn't let his smirk fall as he put part of his armor back on. "Well then Church, as you might know, I'm new, I don't know **** about them, except that one of the is a terrible shot" he gestured to his wound. When the second dose of painkiller was released inside of him. His eyelids instantly drooped. He fought it, but it was in vain. He fell asleep, his chestplate half on, half off.

Tucker watched in contempt, they get a girl, one who isn't stupid, and didn't try and kill her. And she likes a red. "**** my luck" he said aloud in the group then stalked off towards the Warthogs.

Simmons walked off to go find sarge. "Hey sarge! i need to talk to you!"

Doll sighed, and helped James into the bed, she took off his chest plate and shook her head. "i don't want anyone in here, get out," she said shooing everyone and anyone out of her office. "i wonder where Tucker is, i need to thank him," she thougth out loud.

Gold rings filled the room, before they slowly faded away, revealing a floating ball who went by the name of 819 Impetuous Repercussion. "Hello Reclaimers!" He exclaimed- and continued to float. Waiting for a response, and deciding not to be rude.

Is this talking to Doll in her office, or Church, Tucker, and Caboose outside the office?

"I came from installation 07! Or what used to be Installation 07. Protocol dictated that the flood should never gain access to the knowledge of this galaxy. Which is what I have. I sabotaged the ring as the- I'm rambling!" 819 rambled on and on.

"Where are we?" Asked the monitor.

"I came from installation 07! Or what used to be Installation 07. Protocol dictated that the flood should never gain access to the knowledge of this galaxy. Which is what I have. I sabotaged the ring as the- I'm rambling!" 819 rambled on and on.

"Where are we?" Asked the monitor.

"Wha- nevermind. We're in this canyon in the middle of nowhere." Church said. "But who, and what are you?'

OOC: Did he apply? and also, don't hijack things, it can be rude.

James drifted into awareness. His head groggy as sin, he rolled over. He saw the floating ball, the monitor. Twisting out of bed, he took Caboose's side arm, pointed it at the monitor, and landed, his wound groaned in pain. "Hello again 819, my my today has been interesting."

((Fire, 819 has applied, and i had accepted him, his profile is on the first page, and he wasn't taking control of the rp, he was just popping in to talk lol))

Doll smiled and waved. "Hey!" she started, she wasn't sure how to talk to him, she never really talked to anyone outside of her family, and of course people she had a long working history with. she looked down at the warthogs and shook her head. "James sure has a way of destroying good things," she huffed, pushing back the only strands of red hair behind her ear. "thanks, by the way."