Mafia 12.0: Classic [GAME OVER]

So you expect him to openly support the Mafians (in the thread: "PROTOWN MUST DIE") from the get go just because he's a Mafian?

He supported Protown up til this point to keep his identity a secret.

Course not. I'm referring primarily to Night of the Living Mafia. Though other times he's been Mafia, he's said things like "Even though I am Mafia I will help Protown now that I am dead, thank you for freeing me."

I vote Caboose, the confirmed Mafian. Now my death can be put to use for all of Protown.

You are not a good mafian player Caboose, you weren't really on the lists. I believe I only saw you once. So you didn't really do much as far as I believe.

Otherwise, I would have voted you no matter what. Because even if you are mafian and die soon in the game, you tend to rat out your teammates. Giving protown information. Because you do not follow the rule, obviously.

I'm confused as how they still let you play if you can't even do that. And I know they have the power to say you can't play. Must be because it gives everyone someone to want to kill. Lol.

^

Exactly, those were games that were some time ago.

I'm not the bad mafian player I once was, so stop thinking I rat people out because I don't anymore.

So don't vote me just for the sake of it, vote it because it helps Pro town or mafians or Neutral depending on the game. :)

In this case.... well done you are helping Pro town, gold star for you.

• Like 1