H5F, Jack, Yang, and I present to you...

Fishy

Hello everyone! How are you? Regardless of that, I wish to share with all of you a fun moment that four of us had a good laugh at last night. Halo5Follower getting took to the emergency room from his lungs exploding and me actually enjoying a game without getting mad for losing. But instead laughing.

Now, very very few of you may know of him, but he is:

The Mockingbird

320px-Bossbird_a1.png

Now with him shown to you all. You may wonder why we found him funny. Is it his beak? Is it his eyes? Or is it that his wings are small and his tail is used as a propeller to move him? Nonetheless, those all do make it better. But it is his voice that actually makes our day. However many times Halo5Follower and Jack of Harts told me to go play this mission is countless. I can't even remember. All I read was them say, "Bird! Bird! Bird! Do the bird!  Bird! Bird!" You might have thought that was annoying, but you'll understand why when I show you.

So here's me showing you what we like about him:

Now that you have seen why it's so funny, I bet you want to loop it? Well looping a video is easy. Just right click the video twice, and check loop! 

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did and others!

• Like 5

.BMP

Obviously

What better filetype

Srsly

.BMP is life

BMP is the best quality filetype as it is 100% uncompressed, but the quality difference between BMP and 100% quality JPEG is very little. Also, because BMP files are huge, it would take a while to load.

Actually thats wrong. Depending on the exact bmp, it can have either 0,4 or 8 bit compression. While yes 0 is the most common, bmp files can also support alpha channels. There is actually a wide range of support for bmp depending on the application used. There is no 100% better than all file format. Bmps are the most common and use true color output wirhout any pixel blending per say.

Depending on your technique and experience, any file format can display rich true color depth.