Joining because of peer presure

Ennye

After being pushed by team snowball (Coldfreeze and the one and only uneasy peanut) to join the forum, I finally made an account. I hope this forum is a place to return to and have fun with other members...

Just kidding.

I know these 2 guys(?) pretty well for a long time and joined peanut's party last evening and he was doing serious (yeah, sure) bussines with a few other forum members. Later When I was left alone with DarkAngel and Spartan 343, DA said that I had to make an account, so, here I am.

I'm always into BTB games, seriously, if you need more party members, don't be afraid to send a message/invite. 

Other info: I'm 19 years old (almost 20), live in the Netherlands and study software engineering.

Oh, and almost forgot, my Gt is ennye.

See y'all

• Like 7

Hey Ennye! Welcome to the forums! (by the way I'm DarkAngel)

Also you don't have to worry on whether to return or not, we have a few things here that will keep you entertained as well as a few members that you can have a good time with.

I've spoken to you for a little while and you seem like a cool guy that will settle in pretty well around here. We have a shoutbox but you'll need five posts before you can use it (everything except Offbeat and Intro/goodbye adds to your count)

If you need any help then don't hesitate to either message me. P33nut or one of the mods (the blue or orange guys) and hopefully you'll enjoy the forums! :D

• Like 1

Peanut has more friends? TIL

Actually he doesn't Yoshi is just lying

Don't trust Yoshi!

Welcome to the forums! Have you ever played with someone called You Know YOLO? He is my little brother!

For the first time I'm glad peer pressured actually work. You're going to really enjoy it here and once events start rolling on again you will end up spending all your time on Halo!

Actually he doesn't Yoshi is just lying

Don't trust Yoshi!

Welcome to the forums! Have you ever played with someone called You Know YOLO? He is my little brother!

For the first time I'm glad peer pressured actually work. You're going to really enjoy it here and once events start rolling on again you will end up spending all your time on Halo!

Yeah, that guy joined in the party mutliple times. It's an okay guy

You should never give in to peer pressure. I demand you to delete your account, or I won't be your friend. 

How can I be you friend if I delete my account? Can I please keep it and also be your friend? : p

Thanks you both!

Okay and for some reason Bnus likes this

But he wasn't even in the game with us. Or party. Or anywhere near us really.

Id be quite happy if people randomly liked my content.

Just roll with it.

• Like 2

An introduction post made two days ago with 21 replies made by a male member?

That doesn't happen very... ever.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as everybody else (except those who are banned [ha]) does.

Yeah, female members tend to get more attention than male ones lol

Welcome to the forums btw