That's it! You guys voting for me? Im pulling a mereel! :D jk

3 - Self Destruct (The Director, Rue, Sikslik7)

1 - Dexter Grif (Self Destruct)

2 - Caboose the Ace (Yoshi1176) ( Mereel )

0 - Delpen9

Null- (ultimate-remnant) ( Caboose )

Im holding my vote for this one. I want to see where this goes.

Until then I vote null.

^

I could..... but I want to hold my vote.... see where this goes. :)

Obviously if it comes down to a vote between me and Sd I will vote Sd for the reasons of ( self preservation )

But I want to take the more cautious approach for this round. ( Seeming as nobody has any evidence )

Also because I don't want to come off as a mafian and get myself killed as that only makes the mafians job easier.

I have little reason to suspect anyone, but lynching no one means we get nothing and learn nothing. It's one of the only two ways Pro-town ever loses.

So, out of an obligation to lynch, and a hunch...

I vote Delpen.

Because last game random selection helped... Do you remember what happened? We lynched pro town and mafia won. So unless there's proof, let's not chance it. Because if we lynch a civilian and the mafia kill someone. That's 2x civilian lost, plus let's not add the sniper gets their first shot tomorrow, so that will be a 3x civilian loss. We need to plan.

Because last game random selection helped... Do you remember what happened? We lynched pro town and mafia won. So unless there's proof, let's not chance it. Because if we lynch a civilian and the mafia kill someone. That's 2x civilian lost, plus let's not add the sniper gets their first shot tomorrow, so that will be a 3x civilian loss. We need to plan.

It helped a little. And it does help narrow down the Mafia. We should never go a round without a lynch. The only two ways the Mafia can win are if we lynch wrong too often, or don't lynch. But we must lynch. Every round they will inch closer to victory. We will as well, either by narrowing down the list or by successfully getting one.

Unless, you know, we just do neither and get nowhere.

That is why we must lynch, every round, without exception.

It helped a little. And it does help narrow down the Mafia. We should never go a round without a lynch. The only two ways the Mafia can win are if we lynch wrong too often, or don't lynch. But we must lynch. Every round they will inch closer to victory. We will as well, either by narrowing down the list or by successfully getting one.

Unless, you know, we just do neither and get nowhere.

That is why we must lynch, every round, without exception.

I guess that's fair enough. If this is the way we all want to go. I guess I'll jump in the bandwagon. Although this round is literally a game of Russian roulette.

I change my vote from null to Dexter Grif.

No reason stated.

• Like 1

This argument really holds no water when the chances of making the game harder for you are higher than the chances of making the game more favourable.

That is utter nonsense. Lynching no one makes the game harder than lynching wrongly does. At least lynching wrongly narrows it down.

Failure to lynch is what lost us Mafia 2.0 and doomed 3.0.

And for the record, just because SD was a mafian last time doesn't mean his

chances of being a mafian this time are decreased. It's completely randomized

every time. Well, from my understanding at least.

• Like 1

4 - Self Destruct (The Director, Rue, Sikslik7, Cerulean)

3 - Dexter Grif (Self Destruct, Ultimate Remnant, Caboose the Ace)

2 - Caboose the Ace (Yoshi1176, Mereel)

2 - Delpen9 (Axilus Prime, Unease P34nut)

What have I done to deserve such aggression?

I have the same chance as being Mafia as anyone else on the list... this is why I hate being protown.

He's going to pull a Yang.

Jk Yang, we love u.

I only love you when you're on my plate next to some roast potatoes and/or covered in gravy  ;)

Edited by Yang Xiao Long