Mafia 5.0

Guts

axilus isn't dumb enough to not wait for a final vote switch

Well, due to my timezone this is the absolute latest I can do anything. But if I have to die, I'm not gonna let you tie the game.

I vote JL so we actually win. There's no need for a tie when we've got this basically wrapped up. Though I was hoping I could survive to the end for once.

Axilus isn't going to vote. 

If I don't, then I die, JL kills someone in night phase, and then he and the last surviving protown each vote against each other, creating a tie.

I had to vote or we would be denied a victory in the most ridiculous way possible.

Well, due to my timezone this is the absolute latest I can do anything. But if I have to die, I'm not gonna let you tie the game.

I vote JL so we actually win. There's no need for a tie when we've got this basically wrapped up. Though I was hoping I could survive to the end for once.

If I don't, then I die, JL kills someone in night phase, and then he and the last surviving protown each vote against each other, creating a tie.

I had to vote or we would be denied a victory in the most ridiculous way possible.

look guys

it's exactly my argument

except spoken by a guy who has always been twisting everybody's elses words so mafia wins

It's 2-all now. So all we need to do is wait and see which one of you is mafian and which one gave his life so pro-town can win.

except

the mafian is gonna switch their vote

and get a tie; why is nobody considering the situation that is put right in front of them

come on guys, common sense. it does wonders

except

the mafian is gonna switch their vote

and get a tie; why is nobody considering the situation that is put right in front of them

come on guys, common sense. it does wonders

Axilus is voting you.

You are voting Axilus.

If the mafian switches their votes, they'll die alone. All pro-town votes are exactly where they need to be.

Double voting only worked because we were able to eliminate two people from the suspect list each time.

Had three people been suspected, it would have failed.

Wrong. It won't fail (after the 2nd cycle that is), but double voting has made this game feel cheap by stifling the mafian's game. I fear that a double voting restriction would make the game one-sided as well. 

Well, seeing as this is the last scene of 5.0...who's hosting next?

not me. Yang displayed some interest but then again he has no idea how the hosts selects the mafia so someone should guide him through it first. 

not me. Yang displayed some interest but then again he has no idea how the hosts selects the mafia so someone should guide him through it first. 

I know how to do a Mafia game I just didn't know how it was decided who was writing it.

Edited by DarkAngel

Execution 5

This was it. Axilus sighed when he saw the lynch mob. He was the last Mafian left. He was handcuffed and dragged alongside Jay El. “Pro Town wins again.” said Jay El to Axilus. “Looks like you won’t be around to celebrate.” replied Axilus.

Axilus and Jay El were tied to posts surrounded by wood. “Oh crap.” said Axilus. Burning alive wasn’t exactly fun. The executioner looked poorly as he hobbled onto the platform holding a large torch. He had taken quite a beating.

“Once again we have two suspected Mafians. For this they will burn at the stake.” said Butch Flowers. Axilus looked over at Jay El. He looked happy. The executioner hobbled over to Jay El and covered the wood in front of him with oil. The executioner then ignited it with his torch

Axilus didn’t watch. He turned away. Jay El didn’t scream. Eventually the executioner walked over to Axilus. “Mafian scum.” said the executioner. “Lets see can you survive another beating.” said Axilus. He suddenly lunged at the executioner and drove a knife through his chest.

The executioner fell to one side. “Goodnight.” said Axilus. He changed his target. Butch drew a shotgun. Axilus ran towards Butch, dodging each shot. He began to slash at Butch. Butch blocked the knife with the shotgun. 

Axilus mustered all his strength and cut the shotgun in two. Butch fought off Axilus with each half of the shotgun. Axilus was losing ground. Finally Butch picked up the torch and knocked Axilus flat onto the wood. “This wont be the last of the Mafia.” said Axilus. “I know. They will die next time.” replied Butch before setting Axilus alight. 

Jay El, Civilian, Lynched and Axilus Prime, Mafia, Lynched

The Mafia is dead. Pro Town is victorious.
  • Like 1

I have to wonder, Axilus, why you took the stance on Yoshi and gave yourself away?

Everyone was pretty much ready to vote out JL, until you began to question Yoshi when it couldn't possibly have anything to do with him.

You could have voted out JL and at least had a chance at forcing a tie.

Because I wanted to double lynch JL and Yoshi, then kill Centurion in night phase.

It was a risky gamble at best and utter insanity at worst, but still, the possible achievement of doing that was well worth the risk that if it went wrong, I was giving up a tie.

Well, now you all know why I was "the most unhelpful protown ever" as Bnus put it. I was trying to screw all of you over.

I still do wonder why Yoshi attacked me baselessly from the start. Yeah, I was Mafia, but he didn't have any reason to think that at all back then.

• Like 1