Mafia 5.0

Guts

Its pretty obvious Prime is Mafia. He keeps trying to deny Yoshi is medic when TWO confirmed innocent are saying otherwise.

I'm innocent and I don't know who the Medic is.

I love how everyone is attacking Axilus when JL can easily be the Mafian too. They wouldn't both be on that 1st lynch list for nothing.

And I know I'll get "JL had proved himself to be Pro Town" or "JL isn't Mafia" comments. Did it ever occur to you that he could be playing you? JL is a pretty smart kid. Of all people here I think he could pull off being Mafia without anyone suspecting it.

The safe route would be to lynch both Axilus and JL. Game over, Civvies win, Mafians suck, Mafia 6.0 begins shortly.

Well, unless Yoshi's the Mafian, in which case I say we lynch him and JL. He accused me right from the start with no grounds whatsoever. He didn't even try to support his statement in any way, he just kept at it.

And now, when I have stated my grounds for him being Mafia, it's funny how no one provides a proper defense. The closest thing to it is people saying that confirmed pro-town think he's the medic. Well, confirmed pro-town have believed a Mafian to be the medic and even the Detective in past games. Confirmed pro-town have believed innocents to be Mafia more times than can be counted. The word of a player alone means nothing unless backed up by evidence, be it in the person's behavior, or other means.

Therefore, I must see the proof they claim exists directly on my own laptop, or I have no reason to believe he is anything other than Mafia.

Well, unless Yoshi's the Mafian, in which case I say we lynch him and JL. He accused me right from the start with no grounds whatsoever. He didn't even try to support his statement in any way, he just kept at it.

And now, when I have stated my grounds for him being Mafia, it's funny how no one provides a proper defense. The closest thing to it is people saying that confirmed pro-town think he's the medic. Well, confirmed pro-town have believed a Mafian to be the medic and even the Detective in past games. Confirmed pro-town have believed innocents to be Mafia more times than can be counted. The word of a player alone means nothing unless backed up by evidence, be it in the person's behavior, or other means.

Therefore, I must see the proof they claim exists directly on my own laptop, or I have no reason to believe he is anything other than Mafia.

+ Civvies

/ Unconfirmed

- Mafia

Suspect list:

Axilus Prime /

OneOarInTheWater +

Ignited Bullet /

Blake Belladonna +

There was no Mafian voted out that round, so the single Mafian... who is still alive... is either JL or Axilus. NOT TheSilverCenturion or Yoshi.

Time to die. You and JL both.

Both me and SD posted evidence that Yoshi or Mayhen cannot be mafian.

• Like 1

This.

It doesn't really matter if we (or the people left alive to be more exact) decide to kill you both this round. It would be the smart thing to do. The dumb thing to do would be to vote just 1 of you out.

BUT, like you, I would like to see the evidence showing that Yoshi is the Medic. Not like it matters since the game is pretty much over anyway.

How Axilus could be a Mafian:

He killed Ledgend because he thought Yoshi was subterfuge; this would all make sense with Ledgend's unexpected saving in round 1. Ledgend may have been saved by the medic at first, but the possiblities lie in the medic defending himself. Attacking Yoshi would mean a waste of a round, and leaving him alone would allow him a potential saving from a curteous fellow - as avoiding Yoshi wouldn't make sense, expecially since he was aware of the medic possibly being him beforehand (More probably than anyone else). 

~Result: Unlikely~

How Axilus couldn't be a mafian: 

He actually thought I was alive. 

~~

JL: He hasn't been playing

I think you should vote both of them so I can watch them suffer. We'll burn their corpses in effigy while burning their real corpses. 

Butch, can we make a restriction on multi-votes next game? 

Delpen9 Caboose wasn't playing for most of the game (supposedly) and he ended up being Mafian. What sets Caboose and JL apart though is that JL has been moderately active in 5.0, while Caboose isn't (he's still a damn Mafian though).

Caboose claims he didn't even know he was Mafian the whole game, but that seems like a tactic to make the Pro-Towns believe that inactive players can't be Mafia (which they most certainly can be). The "He can't be Mafian because he's inactive" argument is void. Even if Caboose didn't even know he was Mafia.

And Yoshi I think it's apparent that either JL or Axilus is the Mafian (I'm leaning a little towards Axilus since he completely sidewinded my and Ledgend's evidence to prove he's guilty).

But like I said the smart move would be to kill both JL and Axilus. Better safe then sorry. This is the quickest route to Pro-Town victory.

How Axilus could be a Mafian:

He killed Ledgend because he thought Yoshi was subterfuge; this would all make sense with Ledgend's unexpected saving in round 1. Ledgend may have been saved by the medic at first, but the possiblities lie in the medic defending himself. Attacking Yoshi would mean a waste of a round, and leaving him alone would allow him a potential saving from a curteous fellow - as avoiding Yoshi wouldn't make sense, expecially since he was aware of the medic possibly being him beforehand (More probably than anyone else). 

~Result: Unlikely~

How Axilus couldn't be a mafian: 

He actually thought I was alive. 

~~

JL: He hasn't been playing

I think you should vote both of them so I can watch them suffer. We'll burn their corpses in effigy while burning their real corpses. 

Butch, can we make a restriction on multi-votes next game?

Whoever hosts the next game can do that

Delpen9 Caboose wasn't playing for most of the game (supposedly) and he ended up being Mafian. What sets Caboose and JL apart though is that JL has been moderately active in 5.0, while Caboose isn't (he's still a damn Mafian though).

Caboose claims he didn't even know he was Mafian the whole game, but that seems like a tactic to make the Pro-Towns believe that inactive players can't be Mafia (which they most certainly can be). The "He can't be Mafian because he's inactive" argument is void. Even if Caboose didn't even know he was Mafia.

And Yoshi I think it's apparent that either JL or Axilus is the Mafian (I'm leaning a little towards Axilus since he completely sidewinded my and Ledgend's evidence to prove he's guilty).

But like I said the smart move would be to kill both JL and Axilus. Better safe then sorry. This is the quickest route to Pro-Town victory.

I didn't defend or support JL. I really don't care about this.