Mafia 5.0

Guts

*BZ1 used Sexy Jutsu to distract Mafians*

BZ1 is actually our secret weapon. He spins around and distracts you all whilst we come in for the kill

It's true...

tumblr_ma5x0osbuD1rotjxto1_500.gif

:rofl: I love that gif

Edited by DarkAngel

I demand to see the PM then. It seems far more likely to me that he's faking it to avoid being lynched. What medic in their right mind would reveal themselves publicly?

shut up mafia pls just die already

mafia 6.0 man

respect the game

AND YES, DarkAngel, you basically post that. Although I'm pretty sure Bnus, Biggles, Mayhem, etc. all held an interest in it. Whether they are able to do so now remains in question so it's up to them to answer.

shut up mafia pls just die already

mafia 6.0 man

respect the game

...Yeah, with the fact that you've been much less active in the game than usual rather than taking up a leadership position like last time, and this post...I'm pretty damn sure you're Mafia.

As for why I didn't take up a leadership position, well, that's simple. For some reason everyone assumed I was Mafia the instant this game started, so I was unable to. Even now I still haven't seen that PM and therefore must believe Yoshi is Mafia.

Scene 5

Ledgend looked over his shoulder.  He knew someone was after him. The only problem was that he couldn’t see them behind him. Ledgend began to jog. The Medic wasn’t coming for him this time. 

Ledgend took a left turn and began to run. He looked over his shoulder again. “Dammit.” he said. The Mafian was running right at him. Ledgend began to sprint now. The Mafian was right at his heels. 

They were gaining ground on him. The Mafian lunged at Ledgend and tackled him to the ground. Ledgend got up to run. “Not so fast!” said the Mafian before slashing at Ledgend’s legs. Ledgend fell to the ground. The Mafian had got his right leg.

The Mafian jumped on top of Ledgend and brough the knife down toward his heart. Ledgend grabbed the Mafian’s arm and tried to push him away. The Mafian was stronger and moved inch by inch toward his heart.

The Mafian punched Ledgend. Ledgend let go of the Mafian’s arm. The Mafian brought the knife down again and hit his target. Ledgend screamed in pain before falling silent. The Mafian got up and ran.

Ledgend, Civilian, Killed by Mafia

Suspect List

TheSilverCenturion

Yoshi1176

AxilusPrime

Julia Lima
  • Like 1

I vote Ignited Bullet. :3

Not once has he addressed the accusations I've put forth of him being Mafia. Which is further convincing that he is Mafia.

Not to mention since there is only one Mafia left, that Mafia member would support claims that he was Mafia to avoid being lynched himself. 

You guys are near the end of the game. Can you REALLY take the chance?

LOL. It would be funny, but I'd still prefer actually killing the Mafian and winning.

Not voting just yet, there's something I need to sort out first. COUGHYoshiCOUGH

You've only got one option. It's either JL or you. Yoshi is the medic and even if he weren't he'd still be innocent anyways.

Round 1 suspect list:

Axilus Prime

OneOarInTheWater

Ignited Bullet

Blake Belladonna 

Edited by Ledgend1221

You've only got one option. It's either JL or you. Yoshi is the medic and even if he weren't he'd still be innocent anyways.

Round 1 suspect list:

Axilus Prime

OneOarInTheWater

Ignited Bullet

Blake Belladonna 

Well this is now irrelevant since there's only 4 people left so obviously they'll be on it

Like Ledgend says, it's either JL or Axilus. Why? Well let's take a look at the first Lynching list with little old OneOarInTheWater...

+ Civvies

/ Unconfirmed

- Mafia

Suspect list:
Axilus Prime /
OneOarInTheWater +
Ignited Bullet /
Blake Belladonna +

There was no Mafian voted out that round, so the single Mafian... who is still alive... is either JL or Axilus. NOT TheSilverCenturion or Yoshi.

Let's make it quick and vote them both out.

EDIT: Oops I didn't see Ledgend post this... sowwy :c