Mafia 5.0

Guts

Nobody else vote. :3
then the chances of winning plummets like a rock, because then the only conceivable ending is we tie or the mafia gives up.

@DarkAngel You're wrong shut up

Mayhem is physically incapable of being Mafia. It's either me or Axilus - FACT - and any attempt to argue against that fact is dumb and stupid

then the chances of winning plummets like a rock, because then the only conceivable ending is we tie or the mafia gives up.

@DarkAngel You're wrong shut up

Mayhem is physically incapable of being Mafia. It's either me or Axilus - FACT - and any attempt to argue against that fact is dumb and stupid

Breh. There was a 3rd conceivable ending. We kick the Mafians booty.

...but a tragedy struck. We were stuck at 1 vote JL, and 1 vote Axilus... but HE came along.

Ok I'm ending that sob story, but yeah we would have won if Yoshi had not come along and screwed UP THE VOTES! AGAIN!

Yoshi. Hun. Please remove your vote. We were THIS close to winning. You don't want us to lose don't you?

Breh. There was a 3rd conceivable ending. We kick the Mafians booty.

...but a tragedy struck. We were stuck at 1 vote JL, and 1 vote Axilus... but HE came along.

Ok I'm ending that sob story, but yeah we would have won if Yoshi had not come along and screwed UP THE VOTES! AGAIN!

Yoshi. Hun. Please remove your vote. We were THIS close to winning. You don't want us to lose don't you?

no

it is not conceivable at this stage of the game for pro-town to lose

but if we end up tying

im done

im done

Axilus isn't the mafian. That was already decided when he forgot I was dead. 

JL: 

He's using clear facts to appear trustworthy, but that 'shouldn't' work. He also took the offensive and might it impossible for Axilus to change his vote; then Caboose decided on his own accord to frame Axilus. Caboose is lying, and he wants to have fun and see how people will react to this. Evening the votes won't work because our mafian obviously wants to milk the game, and JL's touched on this subject, making it multitudinously more likely that he's the mafian doing all this cajolling and what-not.

Quote:"JL is a smart kid."  Why would he leave the pro-town PM if he were a mafian? Subliminal effects add up overtime, and that was one fo them. Common sense dictates that a mafian would keep to that PM and lurk. He didn't do that - firstly because the game has simplified from its former self (making PMs unnecessary), and to appear like an unintending suspect. 

Remedy: Put the votes on JL. Make it so that he would be forced to kill Axilus in order to even the votes. If he's already voted (something I don't know), then keep the votes even. 

Remedy: Put the votes on JL. Make it so that he would be forced to kill Axilus in order to even the votes. If he's already voted (something I don't know), then keep the votes even. 

yes i am a smart kid

and if only i die, and not alongside axilus who then ties the game

all you guys aren't smart kids

axilus isn't dumb enough to not wait for a final vote switch

(i think)

yes i am a smart kid

and if only i die, and not alongside axilus who then ties the game

all you guys aren't smart kids

axilus isn't dumb enough to not wait for a final vote switch

(i think)

Axilus isn't going to vote. 

While I'm sure of that, I'm not completely opposed to another cycle. Death=Entertainment