Mafia 5.0

Guts

See! Detective Rue thinks it's Blake and I do believe that my evidence makes 100% sense. You ALL have been guessing people from the previous games, lists and posts. I vote for the Mafian to be hung. I am not Mafia! Blake on the other hand has appeared in the list not once, but TWICE! Maybe if you think about it then you will realise I'm not Mafia.

His questions, assertions, and presence in the PM all say otherwise. 

So you have access to my PM?

Stalker. Even when dead.

Edited by DarkAngel

So you have access to my PM?

Stalker. Even when dead.

Is this your fruitless attempt to garner merit, because I wasn't talking about you? If not garnering, then you're obviously garnishing your posts in failure.  G-O-L-B-L-U-M-S   

GOML

Edited by Delpen9

Is this your fruitless attempt to garner merit, because I wasn't talking about you? G-O-L-B-L-U-M-S

So when Goldblums has nothing to do with this vote and it's a battle between me and Blake you bring in someone who isn't even in the game and there is no way you was talking about Blake since you have a panic attack as soon as I appear on the list. So tell me how I'm trying to get merit and how Goldblums has anything to do with this?

So when Goldblums has nothing to do with this vote and it's a battle between me and Blake you bring in someone who isn't even in the game and there is no way you was talking about Blake since you have a panic attack as soon as I appear on the list. So tell me how I'm trying to get merit and how Goldblums has anything to do with this?

Blake*  oops 

Goldblums and Blake are the same person with different accounts. No lie. 

Well if Dark Angel is killed and proven innocent then Blake is mafia, it's win win we either hit the Mafian now or we it him later for sure. Pro town has already won

but that won't happen. Blake is absolutely, positively innocent. Look at the PM. 

Blake has appeared on the suspect list twice, that is a valid argument if my experiences as host mean anything.

There are five protown left. We can't risk killing the wrong person anymore. We've killed innocents through double lynchings too many times already. And what you seem to be forgetting is that if we kill Dark and he isn't Mafia, then even though we know Blake is, we must wait until next round to lynch him.

By which time there will be three protown left.

I agree.

I'm gonna need to see this PM if you want to direct my vote, Delpen. If not, I will vote as I please, and I don't care what plans you have that I might upset.

Now that I know there is another PM, I don't really trust him. I was only ever a part of 1 pm.

Thus, I am voting Blake or Yoshi, though as it stands my vote stays with Blake.

but that won't happen. Blake is absolutely, positively innocent. Look at the PM. 

What PM? What the hell are you going on about? Show us this so called PM and myself, Centurion, Detective Rue and Axilus will believe that Blake is not the Mafian. Oh wait... There isn't and you are just a psychotic murderer who just wants to watch me die and someone who just shouts out that his guesses are correct without any proof. You saw my name and without any proof, no nothing you actually shout out to everyone 'KILL DARKANGEL'. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF LIKE I HAVE ASKED FOR?!?!?!? You have no proof it's me because you want me dead. Instead of looking through previous lists and making stupid claims about who is who you shout out me. Blake has appeared twice but you don't care because I'M ON THE LIST! You could be letting the Mafian go simply because I'm on the list. This is out of character for you. And now a message to everyone who is voting me. Why? Because Delpen said so? Would you kill someone who you don't know but has done nothing bad this entire time because Delpen said so? No! This maybe a game of hunting but you have all voted with proof of the person you are voting even if the evidence is wrong or you make theories and guess of them. You vote for me because someone who has been doing like I said above, but this time it's changed. He used caps lock. Without looking at facts you blindly follow him and vote against me with no evidence that I'm Mafia. Look at this list and look at the last list. Blake is in both of the lists. This. THIS! should be all the evidence you need.

• Like 1

What PM? What the hell are you going on about? Show us this so called PM and myself, Centurion, Detective Rue and Axilus will believe that Blake is not the Mafian. Oh wait... There isn't and you are just a psychotic murderer who just wants to watch me die and someone who just shouts out that his guesses are correct without any proof. You saw my name and without any proof, no nothing you actually shout out to everyone 'KILL DARKANGEL'. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF LIKE I HAVE ASKED FOR?!?!?!? You have no proof it's me because you want me dead. Instead of looking through previous lists and making stupid claims about who is who you shout out me. Blake has appeared twice but you don't care because I'M ON THE LIST! You could be letting the Mafian go simply because I'm on the list. This is out of character for you. And now a message to everyone who is voting me. Why? Because Delpen said so? Would you kill someone who you don't know but has done nothing bad this entire time because Delpen said so? No! This maybe a game of hunting but you have all voted with proof of the person you are voting even if the evidence is wrong or you make theories and guess of them. You vote for me because someone who has been doing like I said above, but this time it's changed. He used caps lock. Without looking at facts you blindly follow him and vote against me with no evidence that I'm Mafia. Look at this list and look at the last list. Blake is in both of the lists. This. THIS! should be all the evidence you need.

#Support

#VoteBelladona

The problem is, if someone sounds appealing people tend to follow even if it is wrong. There are usually two tactics used:

1. Shove shove shove! Shove the stuff in their face until they believe it. Then demonize them and make them feel wrong or like a "threat" if they don't agree with you. This is used quite often in liberal politics. It is a shady practice.

2. Ease in and try to sound interesting and appealing. People don't want to hear the truth, so they flock to whatever sounds good or whoever appears to know what they are doing. Thus, it then makes those who disagree look like the bad ones and they get demonized for disagreeing and they become a target.

#2Cool4School