TGFW: GDR Operation: Return to sender

Buns

jgIoWW7.jpg

"The OS continues their push on our defenses. We can't allow this any longer."

"What do you suggest we do, Commander?"

"Send in the nuts"

-Classified conversation excerpt from GDR-

The last mission was a failure. The OS were allowed to escape with a fraction of the Forerunner artifacts. We can't allow this to happen again.

Fresh intel indicates 3 main points of interest under OS control. One of these areas might contains clues to where the OS hid their recently recovered artifacts from the Vortex Research Site.

We have the luxury of surprise. These areas are defended by small teams with little resources. Eliminating them shouldn't be an issue,

The operation will occur on

July 11th

9pm EST

Game: Halo Reach

The information below will save your life. Study it carefully.

250px-HaloReach_-_Powerhouse.jpg

Powerhouse - Slayer

​This is their power station right outside their capital city. If we manage to successful overrun the area we can turn off power to the city and cause some panic.

300px-HaloReach_-_Boardwalk.jpg

Boardwalk - Headhunter

(Bonus!! If the GDR wins the Powerhouse match then they can modify one loadout for this match. Keep in mind all players will have access to the starting loadouts.)

There is going to be a huge moral line on this one. Civilians are going to be present, but treat them as hostiles. This area contains access to the OS captial Mainframe and if our intrusion attempts are successfully completed we will gain knowledge of the location of Vortex's artifacts.

300px-HaloReach_-_Asylum.jpg

Asylum - Assault

This abandon training ground is actually an entrance to one of the OS Labs. If we are successful at blowing up the now covered cave entrance then we have clear access to some Lab Rats.

Bad news and disclaimer.

I won't have access to my microphone or recording software for this game. So I will be playing all the maps in order with a 5 minute break inbetween each match. We will also play one warmup map before Powerhouse so its fine to be a little late. I hope to see you all there! 

Good news and happiness!

This is something we now got around to doing in TGFW. If the GDR wins the majority of these matches then they we will play Halo Reach Invasion as another future GDR Operation. If the OS manage to win the majority of the matches then another future OS Operation will take place on Halo Reach again, but this time assaulting the GDR

Best of luck and see you all on the Battlefield~

1. Bnus(OS)

2. Self Destruct(GDR)

3. Yang(Maybe, OS)

4. Frank(GDR)

5.  BZ1(GDR)

6. Ledgend1221(OS)

7. Ardent Prayer(OS)

8. Halo5Follower(GDR)

9.rrhuntington(OS)

10. JL(Merc, will fill in any spots if factions are uneven)

• Like 8

this is like 11AM for me sooo I can make it!wait no I can't dang it I'm in Auckland ;-;

If the start time was bumped up an hour could you make it? 12AM seems pretty fair and if everyone agrees I wouldn't mind starting at 10PM EST instead.

I don't know if I'll be able to make this because I will be moving somewhere on Friday and I don't know if when I'm travelling the start will cross over but put me down anyway because I might be able to make a few matches

I don't know if I'll be able to make this because I will be moving somewhere on Friday and I don't know if when I'm travelling the start will cross over but put me down anyway because I might be able to make a few matches

Thats awesome hopefully you can. Best of luck

Your favorite nut won't be able to attend due to sleepy times.

But I have this for you:

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 1

*Rubs Cigarette into the ashtray*

"...Ugh, Breaks over gentlemen. It's time to kick *** again." We begin to walk to hangar C-21

"In comparison to other things, this is a small operation... But to the OS, we will treat this as the biggest hoo-hah in the land. If the GDR wanted to light a fire in us, they need to just remember that when the dust settles: They asked for it."

• Like 1

lol gibe money

signed up

since you are a merc you will be offering your services for free and you will be switching teams if a faction pays for you orrrrr one of the teams are uneven. 

The GDR must not fail comrades. In light of the recent disaster I will be taking personal command of this strike operation, I want every loyal member of the GDR to meet me in a lobby one hour early. Further orders will be issued then.

Good luck comrades, and remember: Terminate THEN Negotiate!

• Like 2

Thanks for making this at 2AM. Next time, think about other time zones before making retarded times.

After reading my reply I realized I could have been much more civil but I decided to include it anyways. What you commented was uncalled for and just not needed whatsoever. TGFW has already been GMT friendly so please don't go around making comments like that just to release your angst. Check yourself before you shrekt yourself. 

How about you quit being so rude? The first TGFW event was GMT friendly and more then half the people who attended were from a GMT Timezone. I have stated multiple times that each TGFW event will be at different times to let everyone have a chance of attending of at least one event .

So yes I do "think about other timezones" heck I am even trying to accommodate for our extremely small Asian(Which keep in mind are only TWO active forum members who attend events and live in Asia)  and Oceania memberbase. There are more productive ways of stating your opinion.

Also just for proof: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/36124-tgfw-operation-trapdoor/

If you wish to reply do so via  PM and PM ONLY. This thread is for Sign-Ups Only and while I never enforced that rule because some people don't like it I will if you continue this conversation on this topic. 

• Like 1