New Member old memories

Emile A129

Hello everyone i'm Barak aka EmileA129. I am new to these forums old to the website. I am a frequent forger as well as an avid Swat and BTB player. I love race maps and mingames, I love to build clan based maps and 4v4 and 8v8 maps. I've been off Xbox for awhile but now I'm back and plan to stay for some time so I thank you for any or no consideration and cant wait to share wonderful words with all of you. If you wanna know anything just ask.

Lol that sounded so fake. nice ;)

• Like 3

Lol Thanks for all the love guys reminds me of that good all southern hospitality really appreciate it.  :thumbsup:

huh, I like you already. Something about your little Bio...

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Thanks,... Yea i didnt feel like typing to much so if you or anyone wants to anything know just ask. lol and thanks for the welcome. :fun:

So...you were a member of this site before?  name Barak isn't ringing any bells.  Oh well, welcome I guess?  lmao

lol i was but i didn't put my name out and i never got on so i was like .... whatever made a new one because i didnt remember my old one but i what i meant was like old to the "GAME"

What laws do you plan on instating for America? lol jk, welcome to the site, great to have you.

Welcome to le Forum! :)

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy your time here!

Be sure to check out our forge section and calender! We can even help you test your map someday!

Heya there Emile! :hugz:

Nice to make your acquaintance.

Sorry for not replying to you guys earlier I didn't realize until I looked back through that I replied to everyone else but you guys and I'm really sorry I'm sure you don't mind but i mind soo thanks for welcoming me ;)