What Game won you over at E3?

OMG Treason

This so far has been one of the most legendary E3 conferences in a long time (Atleast for me)

- Halo 5 Beta

-The MC Collection

- Forza Horizon 2

- Far Cry 4

- AC: Unity

- The Crew

- Battlefield Hardline

- The Division

- Destiny

- Rainbow Six Siege ( Rainbow Six Patriots)

The list is practically endless. But I want to know what won YOU guys over specifically at E3? What trailer absolutely grabbed ahold of you and said " You are going to play me for hours and days on end until you collapse into a pile of Dorito dust and Mountain Dew in the most euphoric gamer high of a lifetime."

For me I have been absolutely been mesmerized by  Tom Clancy's The Division.

In essence it captures true next gen technology and a hybrid gameplay between a 3rd person tactical shooter and the MMO RPG gamestyle.

Lets not forget the map to explore with your friends is practically ALL of NYC. Also the graphics made me question whether or not it was real or fake.

FOR EXAMPLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EreJszhLgRo

Keep in mind this trailer was not done in CGI, that is the engine created specifically for the game Snowdrop in action absolutely stunning.

My runner up would be Halo 5 because I have and always will have a place for Halo in my life. Hoping for a 4 K/D this time.

How about you guys what won you over at E3?

Halo The Master Chief Collection/ Halo 5 Beta

Destiny

Forza Horizon 2

BF: Hardline

Dragon Age: Inquisition

AC: Unity

Far Cry 4

Star Wars Battlefront

The Division

Crackdown

Mirror's Edge 2

Edited by Ardy

MC Collection/Halo 5 Beta

AC Unity

Tom Clancy's The Division. (Didn't see it until now, but that does look very, very cool.)

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (It didn't have much of a presence, but I know that game will be played for days on end.)

Everything else. 

Halo MC Collection

Destiny

Mario Maker

Super Smash Bros U

Far Cry 4

No Mans Sky

Some ABZUU Sony game

Inside

Some XBL Indie platformer

Rainbow Six Siege

New Zelda Wii U game

Project Spark Galaxy DLC

New Mirrors Edge

New Battlefront

That is all I can name off the top of my head. Most likely some more in there though.

The game that won me over....

Well I have a PS4 as of now and one of my favourite game franchises of all time has been Halo....

Had really that is the only thing PS Is lacking as of now

( it could change but not for some time )

So the only Fps that I think is really amazing on PS is Destiny so I have been following the game for some time.

So Destiny is the game that won me over because it gives me that Halo vibe on a PS. :)

The Master Chief Collection definitely made watching the E3 worth it. It was unexpected and a very pleasant surprise. I was looking forward to Battlefront but was a bit disappointed when such little information was released. I'm excited by what I saw, but still a bit disappointed because I was expecting more gameplay. 

For my list I would have to say Destiny (because Bungie and Destiny :3), the Witcher 3 (looks really fun), Star Wars Battlefront (because Star Wars :3) and Sunset Overdrive because they all look really fun, smooth and they look pretty good as well and I can't wait to play them. This has actually persuaded me to almost buy an Xbox One now because it has games. :D

MCC and AC unity.

But last but not least: Metal Gear Solid the Phantom Pain.

Unity because and I know this sounds stupid: THE BEAKED HOODIES ARE BACK.

MGS PP is going to be one of the best games ever made, all the other games were impressive with MGS 3 being my favorite. But this game has the most amazing graphics I have ever seen and the mgs games are known for their story and solid gameplay.

The Master Chief collection.

I don't like Co-op in Assassins Creed, and everything else I don't really have an interest in. What they showed of the Witcher looked awkward and was just alright. Far Cry 4 was pretty cool though.

Everything else was expected or pretty lame.

Edited by WonderWombat