The Great Forum War has begun!

Buns

You don't pick factions they're randomly chosen and it just so happens to be Coldfreeze was randomly chosen to be OS :troll:

Gues who isn't competing then.

I think a lot of people were under the inpression they could pick their sides and have basically already decided who they want to join.

Me being the first drafted in the OS while I clearly stated I didn't to feels like I got screwed over.

How does one become a mercenary such as GSD? Unless that was just a joke, I'll be on whatever team. But seriously, the mercenary thing, I like.......

You have to be a one-man army. Since GSD is a hyper lethal killing machine, it wouldn't be fair for one team to permanently have him on their side. We considered putting P34nut in this position as well, but chose to have him play a larger role instead.

• Like 2

I think a lot of people were under the inpression they could pick their sides and have basically already decided who they want to join.

I was obviously joking but you can't tell that can you?

Also in the Q&A in clearly states that you can say you would prefer one faction over the other but for the sake of keeping things balanced and fun RSR will randomly pick everyone out of a tophat. I even said in the Q&A you can switch spots with someone or we can move you if you request it and it is possible. 

I was obviously joking but you can't tell that can you?

Also in the Q&A in clearly states that you can say you would prefer one faction over the other but for the sake of keeping things balanced and fun RSR will randomly pick everyone out of a tophat. I even said in the Q&A you can switch spots with someone or we can move you if you request it and it is possible. 

No i cant

9PM EST will have to be sometimes to accommodate for the Asian/Australian timezones. 

Too bad it's not the best accommodation out there huh :(

Where are team lists?

also if im on GDR i will eat a dog. out with the gdr. offbeats are the way to play

Edited by ♥ Yoko ♥

Too bad it's not the best accommodation out there huh :(

Where are team lists?

also if im on GDR i will eat a dog. out with the gdr. offbeats are the way to play

Team lists will be in a master post that will be setup once sign ups are finished.

And thats the spirit. OS master race

Once I start using the hotspot on my phone, I'll be able to get on more often. The problem with my internet here is low latency. It takes half a second to send a command, which leads to me being slaughtered in matchmaking. 

Do not mistake pity for mercy, the GDR shall crush your little rebellion. We have risen once and build a glorious empire. People seem to mistake rebels for heroes. Enough people who call themselves rebels are terrorists in the eyes of the people.

We understand we cannot keep our empire completely happy, but this post has an anti GDR vibe.

We build colonies, explored the galaxy and are the pioneers of this age, we brought a new age of technology, we are not dictators, but your leader claims we are. We have advanced in medical science, so far that we improved our life span as a species.

Does anyone remember that we fought to maintain our freedom, that we as an empire did not come out unscarred, but we did not hide our faces, we did not falter under the yolk that was terror and opression.

We rose up from the ashes, wearing our scars as medals and struck down slavery, poverty, anarchy and we created a better, safer world.

If the GDR did nothing good, why are we born free.

• Like 1

Isn't it kind of counter productive to let us not choose anymore, I mean a lot of people already seem to have picked their side.

Edit:

I did not write up a whole speech for nothing btw.

Edited by Coldfreeze