Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

I invited everyone who died last game to that PM. Lol I even mentioned it near the end of mafia 2.0. There is nothing strange about it. It was a joke so I could make fun of everyone that died.

Despite the fact that most of the dead players did more than you.

So made fun of

Voting Null. Insufficient evidence exists right now, unless you're going to type 2 over everything you crazy maniac people. 
Sikslik, can you please update the player list on the front page to reflect deaths?

I am voting null but does anyone notice that Peanut is the only food based suspect and Prime was killed by food? I am not stating the totally obvious but since we only have this as evidence my vote will stay null for now. 

Noh :(

We might need to vote anyway since we cannot let the Mafia get the upper hand!

Voting null,  for now

Sorry i havent been around lately im getting behind in my homework and i need to get caught and deplen y u alway suspect people so early in the game i will try to keep updated but i vote null not enough evedence.

It's just hunches he made based off of what Sikslik said with the inactivity. 

Sorry i havent been around lately im getting behind in my homework and i need to get caught and deplen y u alway suspect people so early in the game i will try to keep updated but i vote null not enough evedence.

because 

1287666826226.png

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -
  • Like 1

I vote Delpen for all his assumptions so for all we know it could be him

Let's wait and see.

Can't say I fully disagree with you but being the only one to vote makes you suspicious too.

....because I'm definitely on the list Yang. Really. If you look hard enough you'll see it in 1/2 size font. It reminds me of the episode of Spongebob where "refunds" is engraved using miniature print into the menu. Going right along, wat???

I believe Ledgend is innocent. While screenshots can be faked, a screenshot of the inside of a PM is harder to fake.

Don't take this as absolute proof of course. Just...90% proof.

http://i.imgur.com/GGQv2Oi.jpg

In addition, Tyrone King and Yang Xiao Long seem reluctant to answer my PMs asking for their roles despite my obviously proven innocence. They're also both on the list.

Therefore until proven otherwise, I think they are Mafia and should be voted for.

Let all the Mafia die.

I believe Ledgend is innocent. While screenshots can be faked, a screenshot of the inside of a PM is harder to fake.

Don't take this as absolute proof of course. Just...90% proof.

http://i.imgur.com/GGQv2Oi.jpg

In addition, Tyrone King and Yang Xiao Long seem reluctant to answer my PMs asking for their roles despite my obviously proven innocence. They're also both on the list.

Therefore until proven otherwise, I think they are Mafia and should be voted for.

Let all the Mafia die.

Dude do you know how easy it is to fake PMs? On this site it is even easier because of the single color. I literally faked the inside of PMs all the time last game and I can even teach you how(but I am reluctant to do so because it was the only way I got people to trust me last game)

Also but just because someone doesn't reply to your PM telling you their role doesn't automatically mean they are mafia. They don't have to trust you despite the fact you're innocent. No one trusts me and I am innocent.

I'm just saying to everyone becareful who you trust. I convinced BZ1 last game to join the mafia before everything went downhill so even Pro-Town can betray you. It is very easy to fake photo evidence. Not to mention I also caused the most havoc last game and fooled nearly everyone with my "real" photos. 

In the meantime I still think Delpen isn't even in the game. He is just some crazy guy who posts.

I'm a crazy guy? :(

I vote Yang Long as the killer. Bnus I fully believe you are a civilian this round.

Bnus is the crazy one!

I think I might just quit. Bnus, you've soiled all the fun I've been having playing this game. It would be a chore for me to keep playing. I don't want that chopper picture from you, and I despise the YouTube channel. :(