Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Well all of your guesses are wrong and thanks for killing me again.

Like I said I'm not the Mafia but I guess that you all wanted to believe your silly opinion of me being Mafia and Yoko's assumptions of me so thanks for killing me off yet again.

Special thanks to Altaír, Bnus and my little sister Ruby for trying to keep me alive but unfortunately your efforts weren't strong enough since some people just love to kill innocents.

Maybe next time you will listen to people and not kill off an innocent.

suckadingdong Yang

You die

Mafian.

Nope wrong person sorry.

This game has gotten boring, stale, and diluted. We are killing the most obvious suspects, and it flusters me to see the game going in such a straightforward manner. More irrational behavior please.

I can assure you that I have not been working with Yang...all I know is that he is innocent.

Prove it.

pics or it didn't happen

(not that I really care if we hung an innocent, just that you're withholding evidence from us)

I'm not withholding any evidence...the only evidence that will be available now is Yang's death. I have never had any evidence. I just knew he was innocent, like for example Santa Clause knowing who is naughty or nice...magic! lol just jesting...not magic, more of a feeling.