Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

A word of warning anyone who makes anymore public posts such as Caboose will have their posts reported to the mods.

Do not ruin the game like Mafia 2.0 was ruined. Keep such things private. 

It is one thing to make speculation, but it is another thing to post a leak. 

Um, there was no specific costume mentioned

Umm yes there was?

"Reporters flooded the street, and cameras were mounted atop the roofs of vans to get a better angle. The Newcomer looked a towards the center of the commotion, and laughed. Yoko was standing in the street being interviewed by a group of reporters, with microphones in his face. Questions were being asked midst the flashes of cameras. This was going to be front page news in the morning. The odd things was, Yoko was in a squirrel costume."

Aren't you supposed to make any information you find that's credible enough to believe public so the rest of pro-town can act on it? That's how we won Mafia 1.0, and we would have done it in Mafia 2.0 if Bnus hadn't muddled it all up. It's not like we got info straight from Sikslik.

Aren't you supposed to make any information you find that's credible enough to believe public so the rest of pro-town can act on it? That's how we won Mafia 1.0, and we would have done it in Mafia 2.0 if Bnus hadn't muddled it all up. It's not like we got info straight from Sikslik.

I didn't muddle it all up someone from mafia leaked it, all the members in my team got mad except me and someone else(we tried calming everyone down) they all quit so that made me mad too.

So I have no idea what I "muddled" up.

Prime u make no sense. 

What.

:facepalm:

Why would you get staff powers in to prevent what is perfectly applicable?

It is perfectly applicable I never said it wasn't

The issue is doing it out in the public. It ruins the game. The whole point is to find out who is mafia and once everyone knows then thats it game over.(Lets just say Caboose had a legit list)

I have no problem with a mafia member leaking mafia info because I did that in 2.0. The problem is when it is public, Caboose can reveal this info in private and no one will ever know except those he told(Which is basically the same thing but the mafia die a much slower death and there is still some fun left in the game)

If you want Caboose can reveal the list again and the game can end(since everyone will know the mafia and will know who to vote against. The mafia can't fool anyone anymore once they are exposed) 

What.

:facepalm:

Why would you get staff powers in to prevent what is perfectly applicable?

Also I should add that last time a leak happened in mafia 2.0 all the mafia members got really mad. So mad to the point that it affected the actual forum, and temporarily affected relationship between members.

Forum games are mean't to be fun. Once they start upsetting members and causing tension then moderators(or GM since he has ultimate authority in the game) need to get involved. Rules are rules not even Mafia can avoid them. 

I should also add that I am by no means discounting the GM or saying he is wrong(I don't know why anyone would assume that based on what I wrote but just being safe). The issue is that I merely want to prevent what happened last Maifa since this one is going so well. Also last time a leak happened as I already stated members got very agitated and I don't know how they will react again to see the same thing happen twice. Better to play it safe then risk ending another game prematurely. 

VOTING CLOSES in roughly 30min (Based on the time Sikslik provided in his status).

My vote will go for.... Yang.. I think. I am not so sure anymore.

Your vote is alright.

And makes sense.

Edited by Yoshi1176

First order of Business:

Caboose. send me a PM with this supposed leak. I have not leaked any information of the game, and wish to see what you happen to have, and where you got it from. I believe that there may be more to this than meets the eye. I think someone is trying to mess with the game in more ways than one, and could cause major problems in the current and future games.

Second:

You guys are very hard to track sometimes. Vote switching, major flaws in logical reasoning, partial reasoning etc. This is to be expected, but could you all at least have a separate line for your vote. Some of you vote in the middle of a paragraph. It then takes me more time than necessary to decipher the jumble. 

Third:

The Newcomer smirked. Someone had voted in crayon. Another with a sharpie marker. but they all still counted as a vote, and that's all that mattered. He sorted the votes out, and counted them up. He turned to the crowd and announced the results. 

"It seems we have a landslide victory. The tally goes:

Happy Gilmore: 0

Total Mayh3m: 0

Silent Alpha: 0

Delpen9: 1

Null: 1

Yang Xiao Lang: 6

Tomorrow we shall have an execution! send me your last words child!

suckadingdong Yang

You die

Mafian.

First order of Business:

Caboose. send me a PM with this supposed leak. I have not leaked any information of the game, and wish to see what you happen to have, and where you got it from. I believe that there may be more to this than meets the eye. I think someone is trying to mess with the game in more ways than one, and could cause major problems in the current and future games.

Imma quote Caboose here:

I know who mafia is* 

I am dead confirmed pro town as you all know I have been working with Prime to find out who the mafia is and finally we have so vote to hang them.

"I have been working with Prime to find out who the Mafia is" suggests that it isn't a guy leaking the info, but more that they simply managed to work out who everyone is and have a list, whether it's by guessing, common sense or by contacting a bunch of people. :/

@Prime

Since you have managed not to read my posts I hope you understand that the leak was a big enough deal that I had to get mods involved + Sikslik7 even had to acknowledge as ruining game.

Do I have to remind you again prime that a leak was the exact reason Mafia 2.0 was ruined? Luckly we caught it early and the Mafian members aren't very mad and have kept their cool. Now drop the issue if you're going to not going to read my posts(I've made it clear multiple times so your new reply confuses me greatly)

Lets move on with the game!

Caboose, Ruby isn't in the mafia. It was Bnus, Aiden Pearce, Silent, Yang, and someone else. Yoko, Caboose, and Yoshi have special roles. Therubyprincess and I are civvys. Axilus was the detective. Total Mayhem and Ruby Rose are whatever they are. Harry is a magic, and Hermione is a mudblood.

Caboose, Ruby isn't in the mafia. It was Bnus, Aiden Pearce, Silent, Yang, and someone else. Yoko, Caboose, and Yoshi have special roles. Therubyprincess and I are civvys. Axilus was the detective. Total Mayhem and Ruby Rose are whatever they are. Harry is a magic, and Hermione is a mudblood.

mudbloods.