Farewell

Connor Kenway

I'm leaving as I can't cope with 2 of my friends not being here anymore and a bunch of other stuff going on, its been a great journey here and I may return if I'm needed which I doubt. I'll leave some time in April I don't know what date though. goodbye guys

well if it is true then cya Connor Kenway please return to us when you leave *praises Connor to stay*

>Is leaving

>The day before was as happy as could be and expressed no thought of ever leaving for the forum

>A day before April Fools

Obvious joke is obvious. 

he was trying to get to purple before he left

I dont think its a joke... :(

Knowing Connor he loves a good joke. Don't believe him so easily. There have been loads of people who have seriously wanted to leave before and eventually came back. 

And if he wants to leave then let him. His life is more important then the forum and we shouldn't keep him here if he isn't happy. 

Please don't leave. Don't do that to all your other friends. I am your friend, and pretty much everyone here is your friend! Two may have left, but you still have all of us! And besides, there is always the possibility that those two could return! And I know you'd wanna be here to greet them when they come back! Your an amazing person and a respected member here... I want you to stay! Your a great friend and colleague and I know that lots of other people here feel the same way! If you still feel you must leave, then I won't stop you. As, if it is something you truly wish to do, then who am I to stand in your way.... Take care, and just know, we all will respect whatever path you decide to choose. Good luck and best wishes buddy!

Peace...  ^_^

• Like 1

Guys, he's being serious he told me in the SB today :(. Well it's gonna be sad to see you go Connor :(!

Confirmed. Your story checks out.  As it is 2:50 AM (on my end) when you said this...which means that it is now the 2nd. So April Fools day is now over... Which means... Which means that this is not... Not a joke....

:(

• Like 1

Confirmed. Your story checks out.  As it is 2:50 AM (on my end) when you said this...which means that it is now the 2nd. So April Fools day is now over... Which means... Which means that this is not... Not a joke....

:(

Or that could be part of the joke.

Though if you are actually leaving, Aiden, you'll be missed.

• Like 1

DX Whhhhyyyyy!? First ShockGazm, now you?! What has the world come to!? It's horrible to know you're leaving. At least you haven't went yet. You have been a great Member since Day 1 and it's great having you here. I understand you are leaving for your own reasons, but hopefully you'll return. I'm not saying bye yet.